10 Day Yoga and Ayahuasca Immersion "The Nature of Yoga"
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Tarapoto, San Martin, Peru
- Jun 1, 2018 - Jun 10, 2018 (10 days)
- $1250 USD
In todays world many of us are blessed with the chance to learn from cultural traditions outside those from our native homes. At The Garden of Peace we have developed a deep love for both Plant Spirit Shamanism from Peru and the Yogic Path from India. These two paths have very many beautiful parallels in the way they train us to become more present, open and receptive to the natural divinity of this universe.
We have found the two paths to be very complementary and have developed this special retreat to work with both in a delicate and supportive way which helps us to go deeper with each practice. A truly rich and in many ways new areas of spiritual exploration and personal healing which we are so excited to share.
The retreat is designed for all levels of prior experience with yoga or Ayahuasca. We work with small groups in order to provide an adaptable personal level of care.
Yoga Journal recently published an article about this program which you may like to read here
The Nature of Yoga Includes:
- Optional mapacho tobacco purge
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Peruvian Master Shaman
- All Ayahuasca and Yogic (Sattvic) friendly meals provided including high nutrition superfoods to support your cleansing process. We can cater for most dietary requirements such as allergies, vegan etc.
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Breath workBreath workBreath workBreath workBreath workBreath workBreath workBreath work and Shamanic Healing Workshops.
- Fire ceremony
- Accommodation in your own private hut.
- 24 Hour access to trained English Speaking Staff
- Floral baths to assist with cleansing and energetic protection.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto, Peru.
- We work with small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time. For this reason, we are often fully booked in advance of retreat dates.
*Price based on single occupancy.
In order to secure your reservation, a 50% deposit s payable once your application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
REGISTER for your retreat today!
"Real deal expansion and heart, mind, body healing is what I needed and thats what I got, it was beyond magical" Adam, USA
- Ayahuasca ceremonies in small group settings with Master Curanderos and english speaking staff
- Gluten Free
AccommodationsPrivate jungle huts with single bed, mosquito net, cotton linen and hammocks to immerse yourself in nature and peace. Composting toilets and a beautiful river for bathing.