Panchakarma Therapy Courses in Kerala, India
- Rishikul Ayurshala
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Apr 7 - 21, 2018 (15 days)
Life is not the same as people used to dwell in the ancient times. It has become inactive, artificial, and streaky. Toxins (Ama) are the inheritance of these external disturbances. When the world is rushing to find a proper solution, Ayurveda has shown the world an ideal therapy in the form of Panchakarma. In the land of its origin, Kerala, Rishikul Ayurshala presents Panchakarma therapy courses for utmost rejuvenation and longevity.
Date: 07th April’2018 – 21st April’2018
About the Course
In the presence of our highly recognized Ayur-Rishis (Ayurveda therapists), go through a deep internal cleansing of the body. The five-fold therapy of Panchakarma includes Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti, and Raktamokshana. The life-transforming therapy of 14 days fetches you to a higher level of mental and physical consciousness. Let’s find out what you shall gain out of the Panchakarma Therapy courses at Rishikul Ayurshala:
- The treatment first takes you through the preparatory phase of the therapy. Through Oleation and Fomentation, the body is made smooth and liquified for the original therapy.
- After that, you’ll be taken through the five therapies mentioned earlier as per the demand of your body.
- The therapy is aimed at removing toxins from the blood and cleanse the whole body through Raktamokshana.
- Unleash your blocked blood flow channels which have been curbed by the excess accumulation of doshas. A smooth flow of blood energizes the body to a new level.
- One of the best gifts of this therapy would be strengthening of the Immune system. The medicated herbal oils used in the therapy contains high immune-boosting elements.
- Get a cure for several disorders such as Insomnia, headache, etc., through these therapies.
- The therapy strengthens all the organic systems in the body such as Digestive system, Respiratory system, Muscular system, etc., for the overall endurance of the body.
Fee Details: The reviving Panchakarma Therapy costs just 1250 USD, inclusive of food, accommodation, and therapy. Click on the given link for booking: https://rishikulayurshala.com/apply/
About Rishikul Ayurshala
With the aim to create a global Ayurvedic revolution, Rishikul Ayurshala offers traditional and highly authentic Ayurveda courses for people who seek to heal and rejuvenate with the help of the most ancient natural healing science of Ayurveda. The Ayurshala fulfills this purpose across the globe with a multitude of programs like Back and Joint therapy, Hair loss therapy, BP treatment, Panchakarma therapy, etc.
Venue HighlightsAssessing the state of body-mind based on unique Vata-Pitta-Kapha constitution
Detoxify from the inside-out
Happy hours in the Spa
Relieving pain with effective marma point massage
Three complete yogic meals a day
Cooking classes demonstrating Ayurveda-approved culinary
Restorative yoga –slowly paced and emphasizing relaxation over invigoration
Living in communion with people of similar ilk
Accommodation at seafront resort in the Varkala beach
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
AccommodationsThe gorgeous red cliffs overlooking Varkala Beach has Prasanthi Cliff Beach Resort in its midst, soaking in the brightness and good vibes. The joyous atmosphere of this living quarter is effective for the mind and body to rejuvenate and heal. Minimizing inconvenience for the guests, the house is equipped with—water geyser, TV, mosquito net, etc., along with attached washrooms. There are open balconies to each roof allowing a picture-perfect vista of the sea. Moments drift by herein introspection and joyfulness. The garden is pruned and green with life where you can spend a while in the shade lying on a hammock.
DirectionsBy Airway: The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask the school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway: Varkala is connected by train through many cities and towns or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick-Up: School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.