JAMAICA: Roots, Rhythm and Flow
- May 1, 2018 - May 6, 2018 (6 days)
- Jamaica: Ocean View - One Bedroom Double Occupancy - $4,144.00 Jamaica: Ocean View - One Bedroom Single Occupancy - $3,575.00 Jamaica: Sundancer 1st Bedroom in shared 2 Bedroom Cottage / 2 Bath Ocean Front Cottage (for single…
Join us for a “retreat within a festival” as we head to the healing turquoise waters and roots style of 7-mile beach in Negril.As a pre-retreat within the Tmrw.Tday Culture Fest, we will dive into the roots of Jamaican music while cultivating the rhythm prana vinyasa to embody the flow of Spring rising.
Beginning Tuesday late-afternoon, Shiva and Demetri will create a journey through 9-sessions of rhythmic prana flow (solar-lunar), prana danda and daily meditation with an exploration of Nyabingi rhythms at the heart of the Rasta-roots of Reggae and Dub.
Your retreat includes a festival pass to all the music, nightlife, acroyoga, wellness and speaker events Tuesday through Sunday while being part of an intimate group that will dive deeper into the Roots culture of Jamaica. Enjoy special curated sessions and optional excursions to experience the natural beauty and spirit of this amazing island.
Roots Immersion within retreat includes:
* daily immersive rhythmic prana flow with live drumming
* meditation and prana danda yoga and fire spinning on the beach (daily options- five sessions)
* special drumming and dance, swim and cliff jumping excursion at the Caves (optional)
* 6-day festival pass Tuesday-Sunday (our retreat complete Sat morning in festival class with locals)
* posse of global and local tribe to meet along the road of life
Retreat does not include airfare, accommodation or meals. Many wonderful hotels of all budgets (list on festival site) as well as travel agents with the festival can help you.
EARLY BIRD PRICE $108 OFF THE CAVES ACCOMMODATIONS!