Womens' Retreat. 14 Day Master Plant & Ayahuasca Dieta
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Tarapoto, San Martin, Peru
- Aug 18 - 31, 2018 (14 days)
- $1550 USD
Women have come together in circle for eons to do spiritual work and for healing. We also recognise the high levels of trauma that women have experienced in our world and that for some, a women retreat with female staff and healers provides a space where guests can feel safe enough to go through the vulnerability often necessary for deep healing and transformation. This is why we run our annual women retreat, something we are very honoured to offer.
In the Upper Amazon of Peru, Ayahuasca is part of a broader holistic medicine system which greatly relies upon deep immersion fasting with a range of powerful medicinal teacher plants. This process is traditionally referred to as a “dieta”.
These are immersive personal journeys aimed at taking you into deep levels of cleansing, expansion and healing for mind body and spirit through the practices outlined below. It is through this process that the Maestros we work with have trained themselves. This is because dieta, when done right not only teaches and heals but also protects us on all levels and helps to manifest our dreams with clarity and magnetism.
These dieta’s are serious spiritual work for mature people who are prepared to focus, surrender and receive the immense wisdom and healing available through this ancient traditional path. It is a delicate process that involves, preparation and adherence to strict guidelines before, during and after the retreat, not doing so can cause serious problems. Read more here.
Stripping back the distractions of mind and society, assists us in creating the condition to reveal our true nature, our purpose on this earth, our heart’s truth. Also, when we are dealing with physical illness, as many are it takes time for the right plants to get deeply into our beings so that healing can occur.
This is why Ayahuasca alone is not always enough.
There are many spiritual paths to healing, but for those who feel called to plant medicine, it is a clear and heartfelt call, one worth listening too. The plants are living conscious beings that we enter a lasting relationships with and gain much from.
Please note: Dieta is a very Delicate process. If you participate in a master plant diet with us you MUST follow a 30 day Post-Diet upon leaving. Not doing so can result in serious illness both spiritual and physical. Please consider this when making travel plans.
Read more about Post Dieta here.(link)
Our 14 Day Ayahuasca and Master Plant Dieta includes:
- Mapacho Tobacco Purge
- 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Female Peruvian Master Shaman and Staff
- Master Plants personally chosen for you by the Maestro/Shaman through a process of interview and energetic diagnosis to meet your specific needs.
- All meals provided in line with traditional dieta process however can cater for most dietary requirements such as allergies, vegan etc.
- Accommodation in your own private hut. Solitude is an essential part of this process you will be asked to follow these Guest Commitments and Guidelines (link to page) while in Dieta with us.
- 24 Hour access to trained English Speaking Female Staff and the Maestra.
- Floral baths to assist in the cleansing and protection process.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto, Peru.
- We work with small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time. For this reason we are often fully booked in advance of retreat dates.
*Price based on single occupancy.
In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $725 USD is payable once your application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
REGISTER for your retreat today!
Tags: ayahuasca ayahuasca healing ayahuasca retreat jungle medicine san pedro shamanism
- All female guests and facilitators to create a space of sacred sisterhood where we can enter into our strength and vulnerability in a uniquely supported way.
AccommodationsSingle private jungle huts with single bed, cotton linen, mosquito net and hammock, designed to keep you comfortable and safe yet connected to the natural environment.