Priestess Apprentice Training in Portugal
- Casarao Da Lua
- Rua do Tojal 12, Casas Novas Sintra, Portugal 2705-177
- Apr 20 - 22, 2018 (3 days)
In this three-day intensive, Heather will lead you on a journey into the heart of your divine feminine intuition, self-love/self-care & the ways of the sacred sister circle. With the magical mountains and ocean surrounding us, we will tap our priestess presence to live more fulfilling lives of sacred purpose, action and connection.
JOIN US to dance, meditate & pray, to dive deeply into our soul's mission, to be with other sisters & learn the ways of the priestess warrior, and to learn how to make rituals, routines, ceremonies & altars to further your practice.
Isn’t it time to step up and claim your truth?
What is it you came here to be? And, what do you need to let go of to BE that?
Come find out at Priestess Apprentice Portugal.
FOR DETAILS, SEE: https://www.heatherstraube.com/priestess-april-2018
The Priestess is one who…
- Lives through the heart
- Practices radical self-care
- Feels a deep connection to her body’s wisdom and to Gaia (Mother Earth)
- Waters her daily life with tenderness, strength and wise woman practices
- Knows her self-worth and applies her gifts in real life
- Shares her service selflessly with the world
- Knows her self, her energetic needs and her boundaries
- Cares for children, plants, her lover and her sisters
- Knows she must tend to her own garden first
In LEVEL ONE, we focus on this PRIESTESS PRESENCE unique to only you, & on FEMININE FREEDOM.
Techniques & workshop activities may include…
- Expression as Power: Journal Writing, Movement, Ceremony, Sound, Altar Art
- Breathwork, Meditation & Nature Connections
- Bioenergetic Stretches & Movements for Emotional, Mental & Physical Integration
- Womb Blessing, Womb Medicine Techniques to Clear, Cleanse & Protect
- Feminine Movement as Sacred Ceremony
- Centering & Grounding with the Mother-Gaia
- Lecture on Sacred Altars, Priestess Ceremonies, Cleansing & Protecting
- Developing Your Priestess Presence: Altars, Rituals, Routines
- Priestess Talk Circle
- Witnessing” other Priestesses: Listening/Holding Space/Being Seen/Being Heard
- Energetic Clearing of Physical Spaces (Practice)
- Practice Clearing & Protecting Your Physical & Energetic Bodies
- Creating Loving, Firm Feminine Boundaries
- Exploring Your Self-Care, Self-Love Protocols (Going FURTHER)
- Shamanic Priestess Fire Ceremony (OUTDOORS, MOUNTAINS & SEA ALL AROUND)
- Ancestral Ceremony to Clear Out Genetic/Karmic Dirt
- Breaking of the Bread, the Importance of Food & Community
In this certification program, you will come to…
- Take the Priestess Call & Oath
- Breathe, Move, Let Go, Meditate & Conduct Sacred Ceremony with the Earth
- Connect with the Divine Feminine inside of you through the Goddess
- Claim Your “Womb Sovereignty” & Clear the Womb of Past Lovers/Karmic Residue
- Learn About “Energy”, Your Energetic Patterns & Breaking Free of Old Beliefs
- Create a Coven of Sacred Sisters for Support
- Tap Your Innate Gifts & Sacred Art (KNOW THYSELF)
- Develop “Inner Union” of Divine Masculine & Divine Feminine
- Listen to Your Psychic Intuition, Signs & Synchronicities
- Deepen Your Body Awareness & Connection to Gaia
- Connect with the Beautiful Natural Landscape of Magical Sintra
- Practice Womb Medicine Techniques & Monthly Rituals
- Conduct Deep Shamanic Process Work for Clarity & Purpose
- Transform Your Matriarchal Line, Ancestral Pain
- Practice the Power of Positive Affirmations & Daily Rituals
- Develop your “Sixth Sense”, Your Inner Voice & Your Boundaries
- Learn about Multiple Dimensions
- Better Cleanse & Protect Your Body & Physical Spaces from Negative Energies/Entities
- Learn the Art of Personal Altar Creation & Psychic Hygiene
- Make a Magical Elixir, Explore the Power of Medicinal Plants
- RECEIVE PRIESTESS APPRENTICE TRAINING CERTIFICATION ONE
THIS IS A PRIESTESS APPRENTICE TRAINING PROGRAM, THE FIRST LEVEL in 5.
Anyone is welcome to join us for the first workshop, which is a wonderful introduction to self-healing, community healing and the ways of the priestess.
Hope to see you!
Heather Straube, Shamanic Priestess of the Divine
"A fabulous job of creating a SACRED SPACE for us to move, play, be still, reflect and rejuvenate. The combination of movement and meditation was perfect. I just felt like I was in my element, in my bliss! Thank you for giving me such a gift! Very effective!" (at a WOMEN'S WORKSHOP) ~ Jodi Marcus, Public School Teacher (Portland, OR) "EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. Heather, you are an inspiration of wisdom, wit and authenticity:) thanks!" (On workshops...) ~ Pamela Wright, Author of ‘Inquire Within’
- PRICE: $273/222 euro for two days and two nights
- BRING A FRIEND & SAVE $40
- All Food Included
- Camp on site-indoors
- OR get a beautiful AIRBNB
- overlooking the Atlantic Ocean for an EXTRA cost.
- $75 Deposit Fee To Save Spot/
- $222 Total Due on Start Date
- * Stunning Ocean & Mountain Views
- * Sacred Sites/Sacred Energy Vortex on Location
- * Nearby Tourist Sites/Nature Sites for the longer visit
- TRAINING COURSE...
- * Sit in the Sacred Sister Circle
- * Learn the Ways of the Priestess for better Self-Care, Personal Freedom & Presence
- * Move, Meditate, Shake Free
- * Practice the Feminine Intuition/Expressive Arts
- * Learn About Rituals, Altars & Routines for Self-Love & Devotion
- * Conduct Priestess Ceremony
- * Fire Circle, Sound, Shamanic Cleansing
- * Transpersonal Development, Somatic Healing Techniques
- * Connect with Gaia & Your Own Divine Feminine Intuition
- * Connect to your Ancestral Lineage/Clean the Ancestral Line through Shamanic Ceremony
- IN PORTUGAL!
Venue HighlightsOcean View & Mountains of Portugal
Spiritual & Community Driven
Large Retreat Space
All Meals Provided (Friday night to Sunday lunch)
FREE CAMPING on site/indoors available!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
8-9:30 Light Breakfast Provided
10:00 Dance Expression/Working with Energies, Elements & Directions
10:45 Opening Circle & Intentions
11:00 Workshop Sessions/Movement/Meditation/Lecture/Demonstration/Sacred Circle/Ceremony/Nature Connections/Inner Work/Writing
2:30 Workshop Sessions/Developing Priestess Practices
7:00 Dinner (not on Sunday)
8:30 Closing Ceremony/Dance/Altar Practice
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineLight Continental Breakfasts & Snacks During the Day Provided
Water, Coffee & Tea
Two Full Vegetarian Lunches
Two Full Veg Dinners
MENU STILL IN PROCESS
AccommodationsCASARAO is a day facility with an indoor and outdoor space, full kitchen, cafe, bathrooms and fire pit. Great views, too!
FOR SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS, CHOOSE FROM EITHER...
Excellent AIRBNB rooms nearby (cost is extra/choose on your own or contact Heather for options)
FREE INDOOR CAMPING on site, No showers.
(Bring your own bedding or contact Heather)
DirectionsFrom Lisbon airport, you can take public transportation easily (but it will take 2 or more hours each way).
Take the METRO, red line, to Sao Sebastao.
Take Metro, blue line, to Zoo/Sete Rios.
Take TRAIN to Sintra village (end of the line).
Take BUS 403 (Cabo da Roca) and get off at Almocageme.
Turn left into Casas Novas.
Take a left past the restaurant, garbage and wall.
Renting a car in advanced could greatly improve your visit.
Take freeway to Sintra or to Cascais
Take N247 from either Sintra or Cascais to Casas Novas/Almocageme (see above).