7 Day Shamanic Detox with Ayahuasca (Sep 2018)
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Tarapoto, San Martin, Peru
- Sep 12 - 18, 2018 (7 days)
Ayahuasca has become internationally known as a powerful and sacred plant medicine that can help us to heal, learn, grow and connect more deeply with spirit and our own highest calling.
At The Garden of Peace we believe Ayahuasca is best worked with in the context of a process which provides time and support for integration and the gradual opening of your body and spirit to this medicine and its deep benefits.
Our 7 Day Shamanic Detox is designed for those who feel called to work with Ayahuasca but for whatever reason do not want to commit right now to the more intensive master plant dieta program.
We have designed this program to make the most of your time with us, to be nourished, supported and guided through your meeting with the spirit of Ayahuasca in a safe environment and to learn some tools which can help you continue this inner work when you leave.
We will ask guests who attend this retreat to follow one week of preparation and one week of post-retreat guidelines as well as screening for our medical guidelines upon application.
Our 7 Day Ayahuasca Shamanic Detox includes the following
- Mapacho tobacco purge
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Peruvian Master Shaman
- All Ayahuasca friendly meals provided including high nutrition superfoods to support your cleansing process. We can cater for most dietary requirements such as allergies, vegan etc.
- Accommodation in your own private hut.
- 24 Hour access to trained English Speaking Staff
- Floral baths to assist with cleansing and energetic protection.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto, Peru.
- Optional supportive therapies and workshops such as yoga, meditation, chi gong and sharing circles.
- We work with small groups of no more than 10 guests at a time. For this reason we are often fully booked in advance of retreat dates.
"come into the light of things let nature be your teacher" Wordsworth
- Private accommodation in your own jungle hut.
Venue HighlightsThe garden of Peace is located in a small remote valley in mountainous jungle. We have individual guest huts and a number of larger buildings. During your stay you will be able to rest in hammocks, stretch in the temple and swim in the beautiful river which runs through the land. Sometimes we offer alternative therapies like Temezcal (sweatlodge) Yoga, Sound Healing and Breathwork.
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free