30 Day Ayahuasca and Master Plant Dieta (October 2018)
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Tarapoto, San Martin, Peru
- Oct 3 - Nov 1, 2018 (30 days)
- $2800 USD
Our 30 day deep Immersion Master Plant and Ayahuasca "Dietas" are an ancient tradition in "conscious travel” where participants enter a strict and profound process of healing and transformation with shamanic plant medicines. Be it physical healing or personal insight you are seeking, this millenia old wisdom tradition offers a space to go to the source of yourself, moving forwards from that place in health, balance and clarity.
As opposed to detox retreats we offer, these 2 weeks add another level of depth and processing for those who wish to take it "one step further". Especially recommended for those working with longer term issues or physical problems.
During this retreat, you will be given the tools and space to privately connect with your inner shaman, connecting with the quiet spaces we so often neglect. Feeling disconnected from our true purpose, hearts calling or the world around us is endemic in the developed world, this process strips back those layers of confusion to reveal the inherent state of health and holistic wellbeing that resides in all of us.
We have experience working with an array of physical, emotional and spiritual illnesses for which specific Master Plant diets are prescribed, however this process is also of immense benefit to anyone seek holistic wellbeing and connection to spirit, provided they do not have contra-indicative health or medication issues.
Please view our medical guidelines page to reference any specific health concerns or feel free to contact us.
Please be aware the dieta has a 30 day mandatory post-dieta which participants must follow themselves for safe integration of this work. It is a chance to deeply restore yourself and connect with the inherent sacred wisdom of plant teacher consciousness, well worth it but requiring a mature commitment to the process.
During your 30day retreat you will participate in the following shamanic work:
- Tobacco Purge to powerfully initiate the dieta and cleanse the energetic and physical body.
- Private interview with the Maestro before your first Ayahuasca ceremony.
- 4 or 5 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with a traditional indigenous Curandero and experienced English speaking facilitators. The first ceremony will include a diagnosis from the Maestro where he will diagnose you and prescribe the Master Plant you will be working with for the next 13 days.
- Floral Baths after each ceremony to assist the cleansing process, add protection and sweetness to your dieta.
- Accomodation in a private Cassita with mosquito net, hammock, pure cotton linen and beautiful jungle views.
- Daily Master plants 1 or more - administered by the Maestro (non Ayahuasca days).
- All food provided in line with the traditional dieta, plant based, simple, clean and organic where possible.
- 24 hour access to English Speaking staff.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto or Lamas, if prefered. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
*Price based on single occupancy.
In order to secure your reservation, a 50% deposit s payable once your application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
REGISTER for your retreat today!
"come into the light of things let nature be your teacher" Wordsworth
- Ayahuasca ceremonies in small group settings with Master Curanderos and english speaking staff.
- Additional activities may be offered such as yoga, sound healing and nature walks.
Venue HighlightsThe garden of Peace is located in a small remote valley in mountainous jungle. We have individual guest huts and a number of larger buildings. During your stay you will be able to rest in hammocks, stretch in the temple and swim in the beautiful river which runs through the land. Sometimes we offer alternative therapies like Temezcal (sweatlodge) Yoga, Sound Healing and Breathwork.
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineWe provide meals in line with the requirements of the different plant medicine programs we offer. We can also cater for digestive needs as we work with many patients who suffer from leaky gut, coeliacs disease etc. We serve wholefoods, very simple, largely vegetarian and made on site with love.
AccommodationsGuests are accomodated in private huts with a single bed, side table, hammock and mosquito net.
Huts are not powered but candles, bed linen and drinking water are provided.