Shamanic Empowerment Retreat
- The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta, CA, USA
- Jul 19 - 25, 2018 (7 days)
- $1555 to $1777
UPGRADE YOUR LIFE!!
Imagine yourself on a 7-day Shamanic Empowerment Retreat where you will be immersed in the beautiful, nurturing, peaceful and empowering environment of Sacred Mount Shasta.
This retreat is designed to help people to love themselves and experience powerful healing and transformation. Join two master healers at Mt. Shasta’s premiere healing sanctuary for a potent week of body-mind-spirit practices for a complete upgrade of your life.
Are you ready to understand core wounds and transform self-limiting beliefs; release root causes of trauma and pain; clear obstacles to your personal power and goals; shift your life perspective; and connect with your Higher Self for intuitive insight?
Are you ready to:
• Understand core wounds and transform self-limiting beliefs?
• Release root causes of trauma and pain?
• Clear obstacles to your personal power and goals?
• Shift your life perspective?
• Connect with your Higher Self for intuitive insight?
Join US for a potent and beautiful week of body-mind-spirit practices for a complete upgrade of your energy field:
- Transpersonal Integrative Empowerment Group Coaching Session
- Group Shamanic healing sessions, including: Shamanic reiki, sound healing, crystal therapy, essential oils, alchemical hypnotherapy, somatic release techniques, and energy cleansing
- Tobacco Snuff Ceremony (Rapé)
- Peruvian Andean Despacho Ceremony
- Transformational breath workshop + vibrational sacred sound healing
- Tantric Empowerment Rituals
- Personal manifesto
- Daily yin yoga + meditation practice
- Shamanic drum journey workshop
- Sacred site hikes with shamanic ritual practices
- Healthy organic clean vibrant foods
- Infa-red sauna
- Star gazing hot tub
- Talking Circles around the camp fire
- Beautiful mountain view accommodations at The Sacred Valley Healing Center
$1555 early bird – all inclusive with 6 nights of AirBnB style accommodation and 3 organic vegan meals per full day. Airfare & ground transportation not included. Options for pickup from retreat owner. $1777 after June 1st.
The path to success is to take massive, determined action" Tony Robbins
- Understand core wounds and transform self-limiting beliefs?
- • Release root causes of trauma and pain?
- • Clear obstacles to your personal power and goals?
- • Shift your life perspective?
- • Connect with your Higher Self for intuitive insight?
- with Daily Yoga, Meditation, Sacred Site hikes, Sound Healing, Reiki Healing, Shamanic Empowerment Coaching, Star watching from the Hot tub
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is an increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt. Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Recognized as the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleMorning Yoga and Meditation
Teaching or Experiential Session
Sacred Site Hike
Deep Nature Connection
Core Wound Healing Exercise
Free time for Integration
Star Watching around the Camp fire
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
We are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres outside of town with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights.
We are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.