Eastover Qigong, Taichi & Eastern Medicine Symposium 2018
- Eastover Estate & Retreat Center
- 430 East Street, Lenox, MA, USA
- May 13 - 18, 2018 (6 days)
Join internationally renowned leaders in Eastern philosophy as they practice and dive into the deep wisdom of Eastern ancient healing traditions. Discuss practical and modern applications of powerful practices like Qigong and Taichi. This Symposium welcomes beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Healing of the Heart – Daily Practice – Sheng Zhen and the Union of the Three Hearts Meditation
- Daoist, Chan and Dharma meditations..
- Lao Tzu: Tao Te Ching – learn from the world’s second most translated book in the world (besides the Bible) – Awaken one’s true nature and connection with the universe.
- Eastern medicine – how it can help heal and aid in the treatment of cancer, chronic pain, and physical injury.
- Tai Chi as a practical exercise in energy cultivation and mental focusing throughout aging.
- The Chinese Tea Ceremony: "Cha Dao" (The Way of Tea) - "He Jing Yi Zhen" (peace, quiet, enjoyment & truth).
- Eastover.com - 866 264 5139
Master Junfeng Li is President and founder of the International Sheng Zhen Society, a former award winning Head Coach of China's National Wushu Team, mentor to Jet Li & Donnie Yen, author of several books, and renowned actor of Chinese Martial Arts films. Master Li is dedicated to teaching Sheng Zhen Gong (the Qi Gong of Unconditional Love) and conducts teacher training and workshops all over the world.
Master Terence Dunn is an expert instructor of Chinese martial, yogic, and healing arts with more than 40 years of training. Terry wrote the first medical protocol in American medical history applying therapeutic Tai Chi and Qigong exercises to accelerate recovery from major surgeries. In 2000 he became the first Tai Chi trainer for the NBA.
Solala Towler is a teacher of Qigong and student of Taoism (through the works of Ni Hua Ching and Taoist classical texts) for over 25 years. Solala is President emeritus and founding board member of the National Qigong Association, US. He's published 14 books in five languages.
Master Fukui Yang has been a practitioner of Qigong all his life, having been born into a family of Chinese Martial Arts traditions. He’s won several championships, including in Broad Sword, Staff, Ditang Quan and in 1982 was named champion of the Taiji Push Hands Competition in Shandong Province. Currently he teaches Chinese Medicine at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and Taijiquan and Qi Gong at the Confucius Institute at SUNY College of Optometry.
Rick Barrett has been teaching Chinese internal martial arts and practicing energy healing in New York City for over a quarter century, and has been studying for almost forty years. He is the founder of Tai Chi Alchemy and has published two books, “Taijiquan: Through the Western Gate and Finding You in a World of It”.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio