Journey to Happiness Retreat
- My Retreats Unlimited
- 24024 Humphries Road, Bldg 2, Ste. A Tecate, Baja California, Mexico 91980
- Jul 21 - 25, 2018 (5 days)
- Rancho La Puerta Double - Per person price - $4,270.00 Rancho La Puerta Single - $4,823.00 Rancho La Puerta Triple - Per person price - $3,820.00
During this retreat you will…
– Connect with Nature
– Disconnect from the outside world
– Quiet the chatter of the mind
– Relish in your inner wellspring
– Reconnect to yourself
– FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE!
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and imagine your happy place, the place where all is right in the world and you can finally take a DEEP breath in (inhale) and relax (exhale). A place where you feel comfortable in your own skin, clear on your own path, and pure joy and bliss lay right around the corner. Does this sound good to you? Then join us at the Journey to Happiness retreat with Heather Hayward at Rancho La Puerta Mexico this summer.
In our day to day lives, happiness can seem like a luxury we can’t afford and often self-care, expression and creativity are the first things to go when we have a busy week. Has it been ages since you felt like you had some quality “me time”? Does taking care of others keep you from taking care of yourself? Are you having a hard time remembering what makes you happy in the first place? Then this retreat is for YOU!
Join Renowned Immersive Experience Leader and Results Coach Heather Hayward on a powerful journey inward to unlock the light, love and truth that lies within. Through dynamic guided imagery meditations personalized by Heather, you will tap into your subconscious mind and get reacquainted with your innermost self to gain insights and clarity on your path to true and lasting happiness and just how to get there. During this retreat you will…
- Four night – five day deluxe accommodations at stunning Rancho La Puerta
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included (excluding alcohol) and snacks. Anything from the juice bar of Bazar Del Sol is on your own.
- All taxes and gratuities at the hotel restaurants for meals included only
- Scheduled transportation to and from hotel from San Diego airport
- $150 spa credit (16% tax will be charged)
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Gift Bag
DESTINATION: Rancho La Puerta
Renew your mind, body, and spirit on a journey to true wellness. At Rancho La Puerta, our fitness and spa retreat near San Diego, California, you escape from life’s stress and distractions on a healthy vacation that empowers your true self. The Ranch encourages integrative wellness for women and men of all ages and fitness levels through exciting, energetic fitness options, delicious organic cuisine, and pure fun and relaxation …all in a tranquil setting in the shadow of Baja California’s mystical Mt. Kuchumaa.
Founded in 1940, Rancho La Puerta started the modern Fitness Revolution…and we’re still on the cutting edge of fitness vacations today.
A Spanish Colonial dining room, complete with mezzanine and a grand spiral staircase winding around a central fireplace, epitomizes the convivial atmosphere so important to The Ranch experience. Banners of traditional papel picados (paper cut into elaborate designs), festoon the beams. Doors on both sides lead to outdoor dining patios, where splashing fountains and shady olive trees welcome diners year-round (yes, the weather is that wonderful!).
WELLNESS AND SPA:
Beautiful possibilities await. Our three health and beauty centers will be your sanctuaries for the week, each staffed by skilled estheticians and therapists who have been widely trained…and often cross-trained in several disciplines. Our treatments use aromatic and medicinal herbs and other healing plants grown in our organic gardens at Tres Estrellas. Their purity and freshness is a source of great pride at Rancho La Puerta. Some see our treatments as pure pleasure, but in truth they are also a valuable and therapeutic part of your balanced mind/body/spirit experience at the Ranch.
- Most guests from outside of Southern California arrive via commercial airline at San Diego International Airport (SAN) on a Saturday. Our staff greets you in the terminal and soon you’re on a motor coach heading for Rancho La Puerta. If you live in San Diego or even Los Angeles, you may be close enough to drive to Tecate in one to 2 1/2 hours.
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $750.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by June 21, 2018
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by June 20, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $750.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates and above itinerary are subject to change
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.