Walking Meditation on the Camino de Santaigo
The Camino of Santiago has been a potent pilgrimage route from prehistoric times. The Camino is a living, breathing pathway. It will speak to you through the landscape, your inner journey, your dreams, and your sacred encounters along the way.
You will be enlivened by the magic and miracles of this holy route.
You'll walk for 12 days in the most magical section of the Camino de Santaigo in walking meditation in a community of pilgrims. We walk long miles outside in Nature in the daytime and at night are greeted with the most nourishing foods, hotels and innkeepers that Europe has to offer. It's an adventure of a lifetime <3
- Walk on the sacred, 40,000 year old pilgrimage route of the Camino de Santiago
- Walking Meditation Pilgrimage beginning in Southern France along a rarely traveled section of the Camino before crossing the Pyrenees on a pass used by Napoleon and Charlemagne to end walking in Basque, Spain
- Walk in the company of women
- 3 Gorgeous Meals daily of home cooked French and Spanish Foods
- Boutique hotels to Farmhouses, you'll stay in extraordinary lodgings picked for their beauty and the generosity of their caretakers
- The insights and rejuvenation that comes from sinking into your own rhythm
- A rest day in stunning Pamplona - complete with boutique shopping tour
Venue HighlightsWe stay in 10 inns and farmhouses and a few 4 star hotels. Each night is a unique treat for the senses and soul.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Nut Free