Yoga & Ayurveda Rejuvenation Retreat
Over 9 nights/10days in beautiful Ubud you can experience deep restoration and recovery. This programme offers an optional Ayurvedic detox. Meals are vegeterarian and "tri-doshic" prepared with love from the Ayurvedic kitchen. This retreat will suit anyone wanting to make a break-through with their health, recover from stress, kick start a weight loss goal, or discover the re-balancing effects of a deep cleanse.
The morning "therapeutic" yoga classes include gentle practices tailored to support the journey through the week of deep cleansing and healing. Your facilitator, Lani Saraswati, has 22 years teaching experience, has a nursing background and has worked extensively in the wellness industry specialising in detox programmes. Her teaching style supports each individuals' changing needs during the cleansing and rejuvenation process. The classes are suitable for all levels including beginners or those with limitations, through to experienced practitioners.
Participate in workshops, optional outings - or just do nothing but relax and imbibe the effects of the programme. Each day includes morning therapetic yoga, two hours dedicated to massage and treatments, and the remainder is for rest and reflection with some insightful workshops on Ayurveda, meditation, yoga nidra, vegetarian cooking, stress management and how to create positive change.
Indulge yourself in a much needed healthy holiday and come away feeling that you've done something really special for yourself.
Testimonial: "I emerged from this programme with clarity and inspiration - as though life has presented me with a fresh canvas to paint my future on. My energy has completely shifted. Be prepared to 'Let go of the old and make way for the new'!" (A.S.)
"The best thing I have EVER done for myself" (A.K)
Patty B: "Having just returned from the most awesome adventure . . . I am in deep gratitude to Lani, the people of Bali and the universe! This is my second retreat with Lani and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing the experience was. A life changing event." Annabel K: "The Best thing I have ever done for myself"
- Experience the cumulative effects of daily yoga. The yoga is manageable for anyone with limitations or special needs
- Indulge in therapeutic massage for 7 days with skilled massage therapists
- Really "get" how meditation works and take home the skills
- Enjoy strolling through the local village and visit the Sacred Monkey Forest at the end of our street
- Take a short walk into the main shopping and cafe precinct
- Visit art galleries, join a craft workshop or visit a local Balinese healer
- Enjoy both a "welcome" and "farewell" gathering over a delicious meal
- Feel supported and nurtured in your 'time out' journey
- Benefit from interesting workshops for creating positive change in your life
Venue HighlightsA hidden Ayurvedic Oasis in a lovely village just south of Ubud
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleRetreat Programme details:
6.45am asana & pranayama session
8.00am Ayurvedic breakfast/ juices
Mornings and afternoons: time is scheduled for Ayurvedic/therapeutic treatment, leaving half the day for personal time to relax
12:00 - 2pm: Ayurvedic lunch/juices
6:00pm Evening Ayurvedic Meal/juices
6:45 - evening programme
Yoga Nidra - deep relaxation sessions
Ayurvedic Vegetarian cookery workshop
Ricefield/village walks/Monkey Forest in walking distance
Optional - Visit Balinese healer or take a local country side tour