MBSR Daytime Spring 2019
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Apr 1 - Jun 10, 2019 (71 days)
- $475.00 - MBSR Tuition - Household Income under $39,000 $575.00 - MBSR Tuition - Household Income $40,000 - $49,000 $650.00 - MBSR Tuition - Household Income over $50,000
Mindfulness is a way of learning to relate directly to whatever is happening in your life. It is a way of taking charge of your life, a way of doing something for yourself that no one else can do for you – consciously and systematically working with your own stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life. Restoring within yourself a balanced sense of well-being requires increased awareness of all aspects of self, including body and mind, heart and soul. Mindfulness-based stress reduction is intended to ignite this inner capacity and infuse your life with awareness.
Mandatory Orientation: Monday, April 1, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
Class Dates: Mondays: April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, June 3, 10 (skipping May 27)
Class Time: 9:30 a.m. – noon, with the first class extended by a half hour and last class by one hour
All Day Retreat: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
As a first step toward enrollment in the Course in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, we conduct a pre-program Orientation Session before the start of class. This Orientation Session is required of all participants before beginning the program. During this session you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and explore whether it is right for you
- Experience, first-hand, mindfulness methods and approaches you will be learning during the program
- Meet with your program instructor for a brief, informal conversation about MBSR
A $100 deposit is due prior to the mandatory orientation. At the conclusion of the orientation, if you and your instructor discern that the course is a good fit for you, the balance of your registration is due.
$650 for household income of $50,000+
$575 for household income of $40-$49K
$475 for household income of $39K & under
If you are unable to participate in the course your payment will be refunded according to the following schedule:
After Mandatory Orientation: 100%
After class 1: 75%
After class 2: 50%
After class 3: No refund