LOVE by DESIGN Weekend Retreat 2018
- Oceans Retreat
- 768 Casuarina Way Casuarina NSW
- Jun 1 - 3, 2018 (3 days)
- AUD $3,599.00 - Per couple
Take Your Relationship To Another Level at the
LOVE by DESIGN Weekend Retreat 2018
Love by design, is a weekend escape in luxury, for couples wanting to design their own relationship blueprint suiting their unique family needs. This is a weekend for couples ready to upskill their relationship strategies and take their love to another level. Perfect for newlyweds just starting out, as well as couples who have been together for many years and want a deeper connection.
Love by Design is the perfect reconnection-tool for couples who have lost their spark or cannot resolve conflict and feel stuck in gridlock.
No matter how strong the bond, most relationships experience similar pain points:
- Cannot communicate effectively and get stuck in a regurgitating cycle
- Partners may feel misunderstood or unfulfilled
- Cannot set goals together
- Do not know how to achieve work-life-love balance
- Differences in parenting styles cause conflict
- Co-dependency or counter-dependency
- Emotional outbursts using harsh words and hurtful tonality
- Difficulties in managing extended family
- Difficulties managing stress/ mental illness
- Sexual issues including mismatched sexual energy, boring or routine sex
Come along to an empowering and life-changing weekend where you will learn how to let love win and ensure that your relationship acts as a platform to enable you to be the best version of yourself.
Over 3 days and 2 nights you will learn:
- What you need to be truly loved by your partner
- What your partner needs to be loved by you
- What conflict patterns are breaking your bond and how to communicate with effortless influence
- How to be an alert listener- present and engaged
- How to manage stress and challenges in a non-reactive way
- How to co-parent based on your shared values
- How to balance masculine and feminine energies
- How to manage anger and emotional outbursts
- How to increase and enhance emotional intelligence (learn how to read your partner’s cues)
- How to learn an evidence-based communication system for ensuring harmonious communication
- How to design a shared vision
- How to forgive and let go using forgiveness frames
- How to bring back fun and lightness
- How to rebuild heart-centered intimacyFurther details:
- Places limited to 8 couples (only 6 places remain)
- Payment plan available
- Payment can be made via EFT or credit card
- Receive further 5% full payment discount.
- Receive further 5% discount when booking in with another couple (both couples receive discount)
- 20% nonrefundable deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance to be made 30 days prior to retreat
- Retreat suitable for same-sex relationships
- Daily schedule emailed upon booking
Included in booking:
- Pre-retreat relationship survey and intention setting
- 2 x 30-minute post-retreat Skype calls to help implement and reinforce strategies learned on retreat
- Your own personal relationship manifesto- posted to you 3 weeks after the retreat.
- Transfers to and from Gold Coast Airport
Retreat facilities include:Price includes all workshops and workbook daily tai chi gong class, guided meditations, guest speakers, nature walks, nourishing food, lots of laughter, perhaps a few tears and loads of fun.Gym/boxing and training classes
Beach yoga/Tai Chi-Gong/ Meditation
3 nutritious meals plus 2 snacks daily prepared by Ocean’s very own Cafe Dhyana
Beautiful relaxation spots
Empowering break out areas
Wellness packages available (treatment menu sent on request)
And…wait for it … June – October is Whale season!!! Hopefully, these beauties will join our Lovefest
This retreat is a playground for you to better understand yourself and each other in a light, supportive and nurturing way. It is a reset button to start fresh and make 2018 your best year together.
Cultivate compassion, respect, intimacy, patience, tolerance, understanding, gratitude and greater pleasure.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.