A 6 Days Soul Nurturing Yoga & Life Coaching Retreat in Samos
Self-Care or Soul Nurturing practice as I prefer to call it is much more than this. It’s about reconditioning yourself on how to take care of you in order to be able to take care of the people you love the most
The purpose of this Retreat is to give you the time and space to revisit your beliefs about Soul Nurturing.
Through Group Coaching and the power of sharing we will explore the following:
- How to take ownership of your life. That means become your own savior rather expecting others to come and save you. We are going to flirt with the idea of you taking responsibility of your actions and inactions.
- Identifying your needs. I’m sure that after being a long time care giver, or having the good girl syndrome for too long, your needs will have been blended with other people’s needs.
- Explore the concept of setting boundaries and saying No.
- Letting go of the past, of all the things that you believe you could have done differently.
- Finally support you to come up with your own, tailor made plan that will empower you throughout your daily life. You will be able to use this plan not only in the good moments but also in these difficult, dark times where you just want to withdraw to your past self’s behaviors.
Through Yoga, which is of paramount importance of this process
- you will be able to get out of your mind and the story you’ve have identified yourself with and come to the here and NOW.
- By given clear and simple instructions you will get able to release any tension.
- Personal attention will be given to each of you in order to meet any special physical ailments that might exist.
- Guided breathing techniques will help you throughout this process.
- Guided meditation and visualization will help you relax deeper and create a space that you can fill in with new loving thoughts.
Fotini is an outstanding teacher. She explains clearly and demonstrates each exercise in a really accessible way. From here each student is supported by tailored interventions which support their development.Over the six weeks my posture, flexibility and breathing improved.
- Hatha Yoga Classes
- Group Coaching
- Guided meditation and Visualization
Venue HighlightsVilla Eva is a welcoming and comfortable studio; everything in it is prepared with love and care. It is infused by a beautiful energy that will allow you to recharge and connect with the beautiful surrounding.
It has a spacious yoga shala with an incredible view to the Aegean Sea. It is well equipped ready to accommodate our yoga classes.
Whether you want to indulge in some friendly conversation or by simply listening to the waves and whispers of the mountains, you will have the chance to enjoy your meals overlooking the small cove of St. Nicholas and its secluded beach below.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Bicycles For Rent
Schedule6.30 am waking up
7.00 am Yoga Class
9.00 am Breakfast
11-1 pm Group Coaching
1.30 pm Lunch
3.00 pm – 6.00pm free time
6.30 pm-7pm Guided meditation and Visualization
7.30 pm Dinner
9 pm Noble silence
Menu/CuisineAll Meals are included. They are Vegeterian and prepared with Local Ingredients.
AccommodationsCozy rooms with Sea View
DirectionsYou can get to Villa Eva from the airport in about 50' by hiring a taxi. The cost is about 45€