Urban Meditation Retreat (Weekthun)
- Shambhala Meditation Center of San Antonio
- 257 East Hildebrand Avenue, San Antonio, TX, USA
- Apr 23 - 29, 2018 (7 days)
- $300 Program Price, $400 Patron Price
About This Event
This self-staffed Urban Meditation Retreat weekthün is designed to follow Shambhala Training guidelines. As such it fulfills the one week intensive requirements for programs such as Enlightened Society Assembly, Shambhala Guide Training, etc.
This program will include Shambhala meditation instruction and practice, dharma talks, walking meditation, days of silence, study, and exercise. Meditation interviews will be offered.
This retreat is open to both new meditators and experienced practitioners.
* Vajrayana path: Vajrayana students are welcome to use this program as the container for group practice requirements. The process for coordinating group practice will be made available upon registration.
Participants provide their own meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner, lodging).
Cost: Regular price: $300/week or $50/day. Patron Price: $400/week or $70/day. Generosity policy applies.