- Shambhala Meditation Center Of New York
- New York, NY, USA
- Apr 5 - Dec 16, 2018 (256 days)
- $1980 General, ($55.00 Material Fee included in each price.)
About This Event
Shambhala Training: The Complete Path is a six-part comprehensive curriculum of Shambhala studies, including six weekend training programs and five weekday evening courses. This special packaged offer saves you 20% on all of the included programs. The Complete Path starts the first week of every month with the 4-week course Meditation in Everyday Life.
“Warriorship is a continual journey. To be a warrior is to learn to be genuine in every moment of your life.”
Chögyam Trungpa, Founder of Shambhala
About Shambhala Training
Shambhala Training offers a structured path of meditation and emotional intelligence education rooted in the ancient wisdom of the Shambhala tradition and created for the challenges of modern, everyday existence.
The Shambhala Training path is a secular course of practice and study which consists of weekly classes and weekend retreats suitable for both beginning and experienced meditators, and open to people of any spiritual tradition.
This comprehensive overview of mindfulness meditation and contemplative living practices presents the profound, simple and incredibly relevant view that when we foster a more awake and compassionate relationship with ourselves and with others, we are creating a more awake and compassionate world.
Details on Shambhala Training: The Complete Path
Shambhala Training: The Complete Path includes all five of our renowned Shambhala Training weekend programs, the five Everyday Life courses, and the culminating Rigden Weekend retreat. This series is designed as a complete path toward well-being and wakefulness. We begin learning the absolute basics of mindfulness meditation and expand outward, gradually and gently. Shambhala Training: The Complete Path is suitable for students of all levels. No prior meditation experience is required.
The dates listed below and in the Date Details box are suggestions. If those dates don't work for you, click here for our 2018 Shambhala Training Calendar to see all of the possibilities.
- Meditation in Everyday Life begins the first week of April; Tuesday afternoons from 1-2pm OR Thursday evenings from 6-7pm
- Shambhala Training Weekend I: Feel Human Again with David Perrin, Weekend of May 4-6.
- Shambhala Training Weekend II: Discover Your Inner Warrior, with John Sennhauser Weekend of June 1-3
- Contentment in Everyday Life, Four Thursday evenings, April 11-May 2
- Shambhala Training Weekend III: Warrior In The World, with Shastri Elizabeth Reid & Katherine Lieberson, Weekend of July 27-29
- Joy in Everyday Life, Five Wednesday evenings, May 30- June 27
- Shambhala Training Weekend IV: Awakened Heart with David Perrin, Weekend of September 28-30
- Fearlessness in Everyday Life, Five Thursday evenings, August 1- August 29
- Shambhala Training Weekend V: Open Sky with Shastri Ethan Nichtern, Weekend of December 7-9
- Wisdom in Everyday Life, Five Wednesday evenings, October 10-November 14
- Rigden Weekend: Unconditional Confidence with Acharya Eric Spiegel, Weekend of December 14-16