Meditation Courses in Kerala, India
- Rishikul Ayurshala
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Aug 7 - 14, 2018 (8 days)
Rishikul Ayurshala’s Meditation Courses in India is an ultimate way to explore the actual meaning of life in the presence of our highly accomplished teachers. The course is utterly designed to bestow immense enlightenment, enhance concentration, better connection with the world along with various other benefits.
- Learn meditation methods in Kerala and get acquainted with various forms of Meditation and the perfect ways to practice them.
- Focus on every momentary bodily process and feel their sensations in the mind with Watchfulness exercise.
- Scrutinize your thoughts beyond the superficial limit deep inside the soul to know the spirit.
- Connect the mind and soul with the body with the verbal power of Mantra Chanting.
- Leaving all the worldly stresses at bay, take a deep yogic sleep, Yoga Nidra to get the much-needed rest and rejuvenation of the mind and body.
- Feel the science of intuition blended with amusement with Dance Meditation.
- The course offers stress-relieving and immunity-boosting therapy.
- The program pays a huge attention to improving breathing during Meditation and other activities.
- With a continuous Meditation practice, we seek to deepen your thought for further enhancement in mental creativity.
- Enhance your focus and concentration
- Boost Immunity
- Improve your connection with you, and people around
- Get deep sleep and restfulness
- Improve your metabolism
- Stress Relief
Venue HighlightsAssessing the state of body-mind based on unique Vata-Pitta-Kapha constitution
Detoxify from the inside-out
Happy hours in the Spa
Relieving pain with effective marma point massage
Three complete yogic meals a day
Cooking classes demonstrating Ayurveda-approved culinary
Restorative yoga –slowly paced and emphasizing relaxation over invigoration
Living in communion with people of similar ilk
Accommodation at seafront resort in the Varkala beach
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
AccommodationsThe gorgeous red cliffs overlooking Varkala Beach has Prasanthi Cliff Beach Resort in its midst, soaking in the brightness and good vibes. The joyous atmosphere of this living quarter is effective for the mind and body to rejuvenate and heal. Minimizing inconvenience for the guests, the house is equipped with—water geyser, TV, mosquito net, etc., along with attached washrooms. There are open balconies to each roof allowing a picture-perfect vista of the sea. Moments drift by herein introspection and joyfulness. The garden is pruned and green with life where you can spend a while in the shade lying on a hammock.
DirectionsBy Airway: The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask the school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway: Varkala is connected by train through many cities and towns or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick-Up: School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only.