10 Day Wachuma/San Pedro Healing Retreat
We are pleased to offer once again our wachumAwaken 10 Day San Pedro/Wachuma Healing Retreat! This workshop has been lovingly designed to allow you the space to do deep, personal work within the realms of healing on all the levels of Being: spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, and other subtle energetic; as well as provide the space to allow you to develop your consciousness, enabling you to walk a life path with heart, joy, and complete health.
Our Shamanic Team will attentively and gently guide you as you embark upon your journey of discovery, healing, and transformation, within the infinite worlds of Human Consciousness and Spirit.
This is a one-of-a-kind experience to retreat from the pressures and responsibilities of daily life in order to focus completely on your personal growth, thus leaving you positively transformed, healed, and ready to return to the world eager to live a life of purpose and offer your many gifts to others.
- All Lodging, Food, Ceremonies, Activities & Transportation Included.
- Double Occupancy Bungalow: $2150
- Private Bungalow: $2500
- 50% deposit required to register.
- Final payment due by May 21st, 2018.
(All lodging and restaurant proceeds support the progressive 'Kuychi: Children of the Rainbow' school for impoverished youths in the region. (You may visit the school during your stay if you so desire).
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete details and payment process information, and/or to reserve your space.
I went to a 10 day retreat with WachumAwaken in June 2017. What a beautiful experience! Joey and John made sure all our needs were taken care of. I went as a solo traveler, which a lot of people do. The group environment makes everyone welcome and it’s a safe and supportive environment to turn your focus inwards. And you’ll also come out of the retreat with some new friends. The retreat is held in a lovely serene environment, in the Sacred Valley, Perú. The space itself is amazing and inspiring, with beautiful gardens and great hospitality. The Wachuma ceremonies are carefully timed, with two days off in between ceremonies to integrate whatever has come up for you. I won’t write too much about my personal experience with Wachuma, because it really is different for everyone. But, I will say that this teacher plant will put you in touch with whatever you most need to learn or integrate in your life at that time. Wachuma has inspired me to make major changes in my life for the better, and made me feel more sensitive, loving, and connected to nature and people. My decision to use plant medicines for the first time came as a result of a growing curiosity in them. If you find yourself feeling drawn to plant medicines, then it is likely that they are for you. The plants call those that need them. Wachuma is a complimentary plant medicine to use if you’re also working with Ayahuasca. Joey and John make themselves available to you at all times during the retreat, if you want to talk privately about your experiences.There are group sharing sessions between ceremonies, too. These circles are really interesting sessions because everyone’s experience is so different, yet you can learn so much from everyone sharing. Both Joey and John speak fluent English and Spanish, so they can help with translating when you are communicating with local people. Side note: the delicious soups and night time card games are fantastic. I have great memories of these 🙂 and the lots of laughs around the campfire at night with all my new friends, too 🙂 You’ll come back from this retreat with a changed perspective, a new idea, a new attitude, emotional healing, new friends, and memories to cherish for life. Love Love, Bronny P. Mudgee, NSW, Australia
- 3 Ceremonies with Master Plant Medicine Teacher-- Wachuma (San Pedro/ Huachuma)-- which will assist you in releasing the energetic blockages that prevent you from realizing complete health, happiness, and conscious awareness in your life.
- 1 Q'ero Despacho Ceremony, in which we will offer sacred gifts together to Pachamama (Mother Earth/Nature) and the Apus (Mountain Spirits) in exchange for their blessings and assistance as we walk our life paths.
- 1 sojourn to the medicinal waters of the Lares Thermal Baths, where you will relax and let the wisdom of the healing journey seep in.
- 1 guided tour at the Ollantaytambo sacred ruins.
- Daily group circles led by our caring facilitators, where you will share, listen, and learn.
- Optional walks into the abundant beauty surrounding our place of retreat, where you may connect with the spirits of nature, and your own.
- Ample time to let go, rest, relax, and connect with your true Self, and Purpose for attending.
- Complimentary healing treatments available during free time at additional costs, such as Massage, Acupuncture, and others.
- Opportunities for light-hearted, fun time with retreat facilitators and/or other participants.
Venue Highlights- Nestled in a tranquil eucalyptus forest in the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, The 'Houses of the Rainbow' Boutique Resort offers you the ideal space and comforts that you require to do your personal healing and transformation work.
- Wholesome, nourishing, and organic meals served daily in a cozy, fire-lit dining hall, or outside on the patio bathed in the rays of the sun, moon, and stars of the milky way.
- Ceremonies are conducted in a lovely garden surrounded by natural beauty.
- All lodging and restaurant proceeds support the progressive 'Kuychi: Children of the Rainbow' school for impoverished youths in the region. (You may visit the school during your stay if you so desire).
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
SchedulePlease contact us via email for the full retreat itinerary: email@example.com
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe restaurant at Casitas del Arco Iris will serve 3 organic meals per day on non-Wachuma ceremony days, and a medicinal soup dinner immediately following each of the 3 Wachuma ceremonies. They will accommodate most dietary needs and/or restrictions, and all provided meals will, of course, be Wachuma medicine diet approved.
Accommodations- Participant lodging will be in either a shared double occupancy bungalow, or a private single occupancy bungalow (for additional cost).
- All bungalows are tastefully done in traditional Andean Rustic-Luxury style, and each comes complete with fireplace and unlimited wood, bathtub and stall shower with hot water 24 hrs/day, and hot beverage service.