300 Hour YTT Intensive – Mar 31st – Apr 27th 2019
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 220 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Mar 31 - Apr 27, 2019 (28 days)
- Ganesha (Shared) Triple - $3,200.00 Private Room - $4,200.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $3,200.00
Envision the sun, white sand beaches, palm trees and the tropics… this is your destination for the next 28 days.
While attending your 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training at our beautiful retreat center in Boca Raton, you will have the opportunity to experience community classes in the park, drum circles in the evening, sunrise beach meditations, field trips and so much more! What is the “so much more,” you may ask? During your stay with us, you will gain more continuing education credits and certifications in Vedic Thai Massage, Stand Up Paddle Boarding Yoga, and Yin & Restorative Yoga also included in your training. All of this in the time it takes to go through you 300hr YTT.
This 300-hour program provides everything you need as mandated by Yoga Alliance in philosophy, anatomy, business, wisdom, sutras, kriyas, meditation, pranayama, adjustment, the art of teaching, language of energy, and nutrition. We teach Sadhana Shamanic Yoga, the Yoga of Spiritual Practice and the asana practice of Vinyasa, Hatha and restorative flow. Our approach is experiential, contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga and Shamanism through accessible spiritual lessons and their relevance today.
School Overview & Program Itinerary:
Zen Den Yoga School is based in Boca Raton Florida, offering 200 and 300 hour YTT Yoga Teacher training certifications. Besides our yoga teacher training course, we have a beautiful Yoga Retreat Center with on going retreats throughout the year. The approach from Ira Ohm and his wife Valerie is contemporary and eclectic, they bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons and experiential interactive shamanic activities..
Our 300hr one month intensive courses are Monday through Sunday 7:45am to 5:00pm with 45 minutes for breakfast and 2 hour lunch. In addition to multiple evenings of kirtan, Yoga Sutras, or drum circle from 6:30pm to 8pm. There will be also plenty of personal Sadhana time integrated into this Program, purposefully.
The graduates commonly report receiving much more than a yoga certificate from the program. It is often described as a life-changing experience that provides an opportunity for individuals to know themselves and a deep and lasting way. Zen Den Yoga School offers the students the opportunity to embark on a journey that brings them to a place of deeper knowing. The yoga teacher training offers much more than the physical aspect of yoga, it guides you along a yogic and shamanic journey of transformation mind, body and spirit.
The schedule includes: multiple yoga classes, group discussions, as well as other training and bonding events. Prior to arrival you will be required to begin your yoga anatomy online course. Upon arrival, you will receive the 300-hours yoga teacher training manual, The Upanishads and Yoga Sutras. The students get the opportunity to practice asanas and the respective alignments; explore the meaning of the yoga sutras and Upanishads. The students get the opportunity to practice asanas and the respective alignments; explore the advanced aspects of the Yoga Sutras and Upanishads; experience and learn to dive deeper into numerous meditation techniques, and of course perform regular peer-teaching. You will develop your business plan, and learn how to make six figures with the business and marketing of being a yoga teacher, including a thorough understanding of how to be advantageous in saturated markets. Training is intensive physically as well, students do a 90 minutes asana practice in the morning and in the afternoon, in addition to delving into further studies through-out the day. Be prepared for the challenges of this intensive on all levels – physically, mentally, and emotionally.
We do our best to match you with a roommate if you would to share a twin-bedded room with another student of the same gender, either a in double or triple room based on gender and order of enrollment. Otherwise, supplemental fees apply to register for a private room.
- Learn to create sequences: Ashtanga-inspired Vinyasa, and Sivananda Hatha flows with shamanic inspirations.
- Deepen and cultivate the daily practice of pranayama
- Understand and teach many different meditation techniques
- 300hr Yoga anatomy & physiology for yoga teachers
- Navigating nutrition to inspire healthy living in the four pillars of health
- Language of Energy and Energy of Language
- Wednesday night community drum circle
- In depth study of select Yoga Sutras (book 3 and 4)
- Understanding of the history of yoga
- Focus on integrating Shamanic ways into your yoga practice and teachings
- Daily personal and spiritual development coaching
- The Business of Yoga (taught by business consultant Ira Ohm)
- Improved personal yoga practice
- Art of Teaching Workshops
- You will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-300).
- Sunrise beach meditation once a week
- Business of yoga field trips
- In-depth first class 300 hour yoga teacher training
- Regular peer-teaching
- Restaurant and other field trips
- Vedic Thai Massage (Certification and CEUs)
- SUP Yoga (Certification and CEUs)
- Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga (Certification and CEUs)
- Community Yoga in the park
- Weekly drumcicle
- Cacao ceremony
- Ecstatic dance
- Optional sacred native american ceremony
- Weekly shamanic breathwork journeys
- Tai Chi
- (optional Pre-natal Certification and CEUs)
Requirements for the 300-hour yoga teacher training:
Zen Den Yoga School accepts participants from worldwide of all levels, students enjoy benefit from having a diverse, often international group to learn with. At the same time, programs will be capped at 12 participants and it is an intimate experience so all students get the most personalized attention throughout their training. Zen Den Yoga School asks that participants make a commitment to complete the course, students are required attend all the hours of the training, teach 5 classes, and complete and hand in their exam in order to graduate.
Yoga Alliance recognition:
Zen Den Yoga School is a registered Yoga Alliance 200-hour and 300-hour school. As a Zen Den Yoga School graduate your teacher training certification is recognized by Yoga Alliance internationally. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Zen Den Yoga School and be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Many of our graduates return for a visit after they graduate; some even come back to teach at the studio, and we all share a bond and stay in touch.