Embodying Resilience: 2019
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Jan 4 - 6, 2019 (3 days)
- Commuter - $325.00 Private Bedroom, Shared Bath - $475.00 Private Bedroom, Private Bath - $750.00
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
Each new year unfolds another layer of our lives. In this first weekend of 2019, we explore what it means to experience our own innate resilience. Being flexible in the face of change and difficulty, we expand our capacity to return to a state of well-being and balance. When we listen in ― mindfully attending to our bodies and minds ― we cultivate a deeper connection with ourselves, increasing our resources for personal resilience, as well as our capacity for vitality and joy in the everyday.
This retreat invites a rich process of tuning in and becoming grounded, to live from a place of calm resolve. Through yoga and gentle movement practices, mindfulness meditation, writing explorations, and experiential learning, we will connect with our heart-centered practice.
- How can we best support the parts of ourselves that need attention?
- What tools help relieve feelings of stress and overwhelm, and bring us back into balance and rootedness?
- How can we connect with our own inner resilience, to more fully experience the present moment?
During this weekend retreat, you will be guided through a joyful process of renewal and discovery, accessible to everyone, from every walk of life. Come as you are, ready to deepen your self-care and experience your resilience through an inspired path.
*This retreat is for all ages and stages of life. Sondra and Sandrine offer practices which are trauma-sensitive, and all movement is shared with modifications and support for your personal journey. No experience is necessary for any of the practices we’ll explore during this weekend.
Tuition is $250 plus accommodations.