10 Days Fasting&Yoga Retreat in Julian Alps
Inner Cleansing Journey offers fasting retreats for the people who need a detox from unhealthy eating habit and who wants to get rid of toxins from the body. Fasting is an old technique for healing the body and soul and it is the top priority at this retreat. We'll fast by drinking fresh organic juices, made from four types of vegetables; beetroot, carrot, parsley, and celery. Each client will get their own backpack with full fasting equipment: enema, toothbrush, scraper for the tongue, skin brush, energetic glass and a big towel for the sauna.
- Five days we'll fast by drinking fresh organic juices, made from four types of vegetables; beetroot, carrot, parsley, and celery. All our local organic vegetable juices are cold pressed and retain 95% of their natural nutrients and enzymes. Vegetables can help eliminate yeast and fight off foreign entities. They also contain high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which protect healthy cells and eliminate unbalanced or infected cells.
- Once a day we will drink a juice made from lemons, oranges, grapefruit or kiwi. Tea herbs and spring water are also very important. Senna, nettle, sage, mint, and chamomile kill yeast and help purify the body. Each client will get their own backpack with full fasting equipment: enema, toothbrush, scraper for the tongue, skin brush, energetic glass and a big towel for the sauna.
- Daily meditations, Hatha yoga, discussions, and workshops will help you mingle with your "new fasting friends" and exchange thoughts and experiences in order to bring yourself beyond body and mind limitations.
- During the day we will do everything together in the spirit of teamwork in the community. You will have the option to participate in plenty of activities or simply rest in peace and read a book.
Venue HighlightsOur accommodation is in one of the largest national parks in Europe called Triglav National Park. The park was named after Triglav, the highest mountain in the heart of the park, which is also the highest summit in Slovenia (2864 m). In the stunning surrounding of Slovenian forest Pokljuka near mountain resort Bled your body and mind will get rid of stress, toxins, and bad habits.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleOur Team will assist the participants at any time through the specific ICJ experience. Constant support will start early in the morning with meditation and Hatha yoga. During the day we will juice local & organic beetroot and carrots, make cleansing teas and prepare other accessories for fasting (enema). All the fasting equipment you receive for free in a handy backpack.
You will have the option to participate in plenty of activities or simply rest in peace and read a book. In the surrounding natural environment, nothing will disturb your tranquility.
Breakfast - Juicing
Workshop, Jyotish Astrology
Transition time for a rest and time for the enema
Lunch - Juicing of Breuss Soup
Transition time for a rest, Tea Time
Workshop, Juicing citrus fruit
Finish Sauna, Tea Time
Diner - Juicing Beetroot
Zen Meditation, Massage
* The ICJ Crew reserves the right to make changes regarding the weather forecast or other unpredictable circumstances!
Menu/CuisineFor seven days our food will be liquid, but full of vitamins, enzymes, natural fruit sugar and other important substances for living and renovating the cells. Last two days we will eat smooth cooked soup and rice to get used to eating hard food again. A strict fasting will take five days. All juices we drink are made out of ecological fruit and vegetables.
AccommodationsThel hotel is located on the mountainous plateau called Pokljuka at the altitude of 1300m (4200 ft). The hotel has only 18 rooms, which are comfortable and pleasantly warm. You can take a single or a double room.
DirectionsWe will pick you up at the nearest airport Jože Pučnik or at Bled, which is the nearest well known touristic town. Or by agreement!!
Slovenia is well connected by road and rail with it's four neighbours – Italy, Austria, Croatia and Hungary. However, the vast majority of visitors from the UK fly into Jože Pučnik Airport (lju-airport.si), the country’s only international airport receiving regular scheduled flights, at Brnik, 27km north of Ljubljana.
The national flag carrier, Adria Airways (adria.si), flies to Ljubljana twice weekly from Gatwick May-September, and from Manchester June-September. Year-round services to Ljubljana are available with easyJet (easyjet.com) from Stansted and Wizz Air (wizzair.com) from Luton.
Ryanair (ryanair.com) flies from Stansted to Trieste’s Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (aeroporto.fvg.it).
Ljubljana Jože Pučnik (SI) 50 km (31miles) - Code: LJU
Venice Marco Polo (I) 300 km (190 miles) - Code: VCE
Treviso, Venice (I), 300 km (190 miles) - Code: TSF
Ronchi, Trieste (I), 170 km (105 miles) - Code: TRS
Graz (A) 230 km (145 miles) - Code: GRZ
Salzburg (A), 260km (162 miles) - Code: SZG
Klagenfurt (A) 100 km (62 miles) - Code: KLU
Vienna (A) 420 km (260 miles) - Code: VIE
Maribor (SI) 200 km (125 miles) Code: MBX
Portorož (SI) 180km (111 miles) - Code: POW