Bearfoot 1:1 Bootcamp - 3 days training
About This Event
The Bearfoot 1:1 Bootcamp is a unique opportunity for you to focus 100% on you! Three days dedicated to healthy eating, fitness and enjoying the fresh air of the French countryside. You'll have the undivided attention of our on-site personal trainer, movement enthusiast and nutrition coach, Jake Duval. He'll be in touch for a video call before you arrive, allowing him to truly understand what you're trying to achieve, what you enjoy and how much you want to challenge yourself. The whole 3 days will be tailored to you! Feel free to bring your partner, your friends, your children (up to 3 people maximum), if you all want some attention!
Just imagine having the equivalent of three personal training sessions a day, along with glorious countryside walks / runs through forests and lakes, then returning to beautiful boutique accommodation and gorgeous garden chill out spaces. You'll have a fire pit to hang out around, hammocks in the trees and amazing star gazing on clear summer nights.
You'll dine like a king or queen, with super tasty organic meals, fresh juices or smoothies and some fantastic ideas to take back home with you, like making your own almond milk.
Our aim is for you to leave, feeling energised, healthier and with a renewed passion for life. We want you to be the best you, that you can be!
*** Our tailored bootcamps run between May and October! ***
The body achieves what the mind believes
- 3 days dedicated to you
- Fitness and lifestyle assessment before arrival
- Individual posture and GAIT analysis
- Daily movement assessment and drill
- Up to three fitness classes daily (circuits, HIIT, TRX, OCR, running)
- Homemade smoothies and juices daily
- Three delicious organic and healthy meals daily
- Live in personal trainer and nutrition specialist
- Daily walking and hiking options
- Pick up / drop off at airport
Schedule07:00 - 07:30: Daily check-in (to get an awareness of your body, balance, weight distribution, movements)
07:30 - 08:00: Clear your mind walk in the grounds
08:00 - 09:00: Breakfast
09:30 - 10:15: 3D movement workshop (body movements in all three planes of motion, focus on all major joint structures)
11:00 - 11:30: HIIT class
11:45 - 12:15: Meditation
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch
14:00 - 16:00: Free time / or visit to local lake
16:00 - 17:00: Lake run / 5k run
17:00 - 17:45: Mini TRX circuit
19:00 - 20:00: Dinner
20:00 - 21:30: Free time (petanque, volleyball, chill time)
21:30 - 22:00: Star gazing/meditation/floor mobility
*** We'll also incorporate yoga into your schedule if you're interested ***
Venue HighlightsBearfoot Lodge is located in the heart of the French Limousin countryside. Surrounded on all sides by fields and forests and of course, the infamous Limousin cows. As guests, you have access to the three rooms in the guest wing, which have all been lovingly restored with designer touches. You'll eat in our quirky Miami themed dining room, which can't fail to bring a smile to your faces! You can also join us in the kitchen while we prepare your meals (contact info blocked) then you have the 3 acres of grounds to explore for yourselves. You'll find hammocks, chill out areas, a meditation circle and we'll have a range of outdoor games, like badminton, petanque, soft archery to keep you entertained, if you have the energy!
Direct from the Lodge there are some stunning country walks, taking you through fields, forests, rivers and lakes. We're also superbly located for exploring the many lakes in the region, fondly referred to as the French lake district. Many of the lakes have beaches, where we will go to do some of our outdoor activities or you can quite simply go and chill out in the sunshine.
We're also on the doorstep of some truly quaint and beautiful medieval towns. The retreat is yours, so we won't dictate what you do, you can tell us what you would like to do and we'll tailor it to get the most out of your time with us.
AccommodationsThe guest wing has three beautiful bedrooms, each one with a unique style and identity. The choice is yours!
1) Love Sleep - this is our romantic French double, with gorgeous double windows opening out onto the beautiful views of the garden. Furnished with an original double French corbeille bed and a wonderful window seat, this room is truly cosy and tranquil. As the name suggests, everyone loves to sleep in here! Perfect for a couple or single traveller. Shares the fabulous Art Deco styled shower room with Sunnyside Up.
2) Sunnyside Up - this is our funky triple room, where the yellow painted wooden floor makes you instantly feel happier. The furniture is a mix of old and new, with a double bed and a separate single, this is perfect for friends or as a family room. The same great views as Love Sleep over the garden, still with the original windows and external shutters, to ensure a quiet and peaceful nights’ sleep. Shares the fabulous Art Deco styled shower room with Love Sleep.
3) Welcome to the Jungle - this is the master bedroom, boasting high loft ceilings and beams and featuring some stunning interior design. Furnished with an original double French corbeille bed, in a fabulous peacock blue and a mix of original art deco furniture. Access to the equally stunning ensuite shower room, with vintage upcycled sink unit and huge walk in shower. Both rooms have sky lights, allowing the wonderful sun to stream through.
Toiletries, towels, linen are all provided, as well as basics like hairdryers, irons etc - not that we expect you to need to do any ironing!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe want people to leave the retreat not only feeling better, but equipped to take home with them tips, techniques and recipes that can help to keep up the good work.
We're happy to cater for dietary requirements and all of our food is made from scratch, using organic ingredients from as close to where we live as possible. Nearly all our recipes are gluten-free, dairy free, processed sugar free and we're happy to cater for both vegetarian and vegan. We'll also be sharing daily juices and / or smoothies to give you that super energising boost your looking for.