Spirit Woman Retreat
Imagine if for one week you got to step into a sacred space of deep relaxation, where your soul leads, and you’re surrounded by supportive, loving individuals who get it and get you…
Join highly-recommended spiritual teacher, Rebecca Niziol, for a one week all-inclusive retreat at natural paradise Playa Viva in Zihuatanejo, Mexico. This is a spacious experience for the modern-day woman to gain full access to her soul's wisdom, healing power, energy, and love.
This retreat is for the modern day woman who wants more than just a vacation–she wants time to connect to her soul, space to relax and play in nature, to be surrounded by other women who get her and support her, and to return home feeling relaxed yet energized.
The Spirit Woman retreat welcomes you as you, in any shape or size, with any experience level of yoga/meditation/soul work. The intimate group will be filled with supportive, kind, fun-loving women just like you!
- Gain 24/7 access to your soul’s guidance, love, power and energy so you can stop looking for outer validation and approval to feel loved and enough.
- Relax in nature away from the noise, pollution and busyness of the city– let the ocean melt your stress and the sun energize your body.
- Learn to lean into trust and faith over fear and control.
- Release old stuck emotion, energy, limiting beliefs and toxins
- Show up to be supported and loved exactly as you are
- Nourish yourself with delicious home-grown healthy food, deep sleep hearing the ocean waves crashing, meaningful conversation, and soulful practices that light you up from the inside
- Interact with the natural wildlife, release and celebrate baby turtles racing to the ocean, snorkel, hike, swim, and nap feeling connecting to the earth.
- Dive deep with sacred ceremonies and group coaching circles, daily movement/yoga and meditation.
Venue HighlightsCombining simple elegance with natural beauty and a commitment to improving the environment and the local community, Playa Viva is a sustainable boutique hotel located on the western coast of Mexico, just 35 minutes south of Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa International Airport.
Nestled between the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean and the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains near the village of Juluchuca, Playa Viva is situated on a mile of pristine and private beach.
Playa Viva is located near the small village of Juluchuca, on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleNo jam packed schedule, no pressure or stress. This week is created to give you exactly what you need (daily yoga/movement and soul practices + Spirit Woman coaching circles) and want (free time on the beach, napping in your hammock, or taking a hike + deep soul connection).
This is where support meets freedom: throughout the week you’ll be encouraged to honor whatever you need and desire. You will deepen trust in yourself and in the Universe, so you can relax and enjoy as the process unfolds.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineGarden to table
Playa Viva has a thriving organic garden with a variety of vegetables.Come pick your own salad fixings and pick fresh pomegranates, mangoes, cashew nuts and pistachios from the orchard. They source as much as they can from the land and then local small farmers provide milk, cheese and eggs. All meals freshly made by in-house chefs. All your meals are lovingly made by the in-house chefs and cooks. You’ll quickly acquire an affinity for the open air kitchen and the friendly kitchen staff who are ready to teach you how to make their home-made salsas!
Examples of a day's menu might be: breakfast with oatmeal, local fruit such as papaya, melon, watermelon, pineapple with yogurt (store-bought and homemade), tortillas, fresh eggs, fresh orange juice, tea (from local herbs like mint, limon, etc.) and coffee (local and organic).
Lunch might be sopes (handmade thick tortilla filled with beans and topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.) with a fresh salad of tomatoes, nopalitos, verdolaga (purslane), maybe a vegetable soup and aguas frescas to drink.
Dinner might include a tortilla soup, Caesar salad, fresh red snapper, a variety of vegetarian dishes and maybe some chicken taquitos.
Snacks during the day might include frozen grapes, paletas (fresh fruit popsicles), organic popcorn, jicama/carrot/cucumber slices with lemon/salt/chile, or a margarita pizza with fresh tomatoes.