Ayahuasca Ceremony in Costa Rica
- Ayahuasca Costa Rica
- San José Province, Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica
The ceremony of the medicine Ayahuasca will take place in the community of Miravalles,San
Isidro, South Pacific of Costa Rica.
The ceremonies help the person to deeply work on the intention behind taking the medicine,
Preparation Of The Mind And Spirit
While the body is a physical vessel of our experience, making it easier to navigate our journey,
our mind is what largely determines the possibilities we can tap into.
Whatever we call it the mind, consciousness, psyche it defines our possibilities. Any concept
or belief that we hold on to consequently creates thought patterns and behaviours that lead to
actions or inactions. The mind is the ultimate filter of the Reality. What we believe is what we
feed is what we deal with throughout our lives.
An Ayahuasca ceremony is the most beneficial when approached from a humble heart, clear
intentions and open mind.
Ayahuasca Ceremony Preparation
This is a basic, but comprehensive guide for those who have received a call to use Ayahuasca
in a responsible way. The contents of this guide is the result of observations of drinking and
sharing the Ayahuasca medicine. These guidelines may help to empower and deepen the
practice with this sacred medicine and is equally effective to consider them before and after the
The physical condition (body) is what determines the reception of the Ayahuasca as a medicine
of cleansing and healing potential.
The psychological or spiritual condition (mind) helps to set the Ayahuasca potential in motion.
Even though we talk of these as two parts, undoubtedly all parts of us make up the whole and
are mutually dependent.
The body is a vessel. All what is put in the body, everything that is consumed, eaten, all physical
activities we engage in, leave a trace in us creating an impact on our well being. The body
absorbs the elements from it’s surroundings, affecting us physically as well as energetically
(mentally, psychologically, spiritually). Think of your physical part as of a vessel in which you
navigate the reality in a broader sense.
The body is also a part of the energetic system, that receives and transmits energy. It absorbs,
filters, it can be clogged, blocked, saturated by what it consumes. Therefore the more clean is
the body, the best energetic exchange with the environment is possible.
That said, the better homework we do before the Ayahuasca experience, less “dirty work” we
leave for Ayahuasca to be done and more direct the connection is with the medicine. Physical
I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.
- This is your invitation to join an exclusive group of people on a life changing journey in Costa Rica, where you will awaken your mind, body and soul with medicine of Ayahuasca
- Through the shamanic cultivation of ancient energetic modalities, we will help you awaken your full potential to create a profound paradigm shift. Nature provides us with substances that bring us back to our essence.
- The ceremonies help the person to deeply work on the intention behind taking the medicine,
- Working with Ayahuasca is an intense, profound, and a highly transformative experience that can facilitate deep healing on all levels of your being - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.The Ayahuasca is a doorways to inner worlds that allows us access to higher states of consciousness and the experience of spiritual awakening.
- To many people it reveals the multi-dimensional nature of reality and ourselves and it leads us back to who we truly are. By looking within you can find not just answers, but peace and reconnection is the experience of cosmic unity, which gives an enlightening vision of oneself and of existence.
Venue HighlightsOur Ayahuasca retreat are created to help participants get the best spiritual experience while experiencing the sacred plant medicine Ayahuasca in the best setting to heal and connect with the supreme being dwelling in us and every nature by choosing our retreats you will not only experience the medicine of Ayahuasca but also the medicine of the nature our locations are places with high potential to re-connect to mother earth and your inner being.
AccommodationsWe offer variety of options from single bedrooms with private baths, to single and shared rooms the beauty of simplicity, confort and clean is part of our compromise.