Restore Your Power: Starshine and Clay Yoga Retreat – A Place for Women of Color to Be – SOLD OUT
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, USA
- Sep 21 - 23, 2018 (3 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath/per person - $665.25 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath/per person - $665.25 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $691.30 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $839.15 Single…
Come together with other sisters and women of color as you Restore Your Power.
Experience the power of stillness, movement, intentional alone time, and community/sisterhood as a way to awaken your deepest sense of power, creativity, and voice at our Starshine and Clay Yoga Retreat. Join Octavia Raheem and Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts for an all-inclusive 3-day, 2-night retreat at Elohee Center in the North Georgia Mountains September 21, 22, & 23, 2018.
Elohee is a beautiful retreat center residing on 220 magical acres of undeveloped land on Bald Mountain in Sautee Nacoochee, GA (about 6 miles from Helen, GA). If you are in the Atlanta Area, you are so blessed to have this healing ground is only about an hour and 30 minute drive from Atlanta. If you are farther away, it is well worth the journey. This place is touched, full of light, and simply beautiful.
During our Fall Retreat we will live in The Bald Mountain Cottages. It is situated minutes away from a 100-foot waterfall and surrounded by gentle hiking trails. We will enjoy daily yoga, meditation, hiking, fresh + organic, locally sourced whenever possible, meals prepared by a professionally trained chef (gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available), and more. There will be some free time in the schedule for you to refill your body, heart, mind, and soul in whatever way you need. This all-inclusive retreat will give you the chance to restore your power and heal your magic.
Check in begins at 4:00pm and our first scheduled activity will be at 5:30pm. We will leave Sunday at 1:00pm after lunch.
- Two nights’ accommodations (including all taxes, fees, and program tuition)
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- Restorative, Yin, Flow, or Classical Yoga twice a day
- Evening yoga nidra
- Morning meditations
- Sound Bath
- Meditative walks and/or gentle hiking
- Sister Circles/ Talking Circle
- Guided journaling
- Intention setting
- and more….
What you’ll need to add
- Travel to and from the resort
What you may want to add
- Spa treatments
If you’d like additional information, please contact Octavia Raheem at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to view a brief video, click here.
Please note: Elohee is an alcohol free retreat center.