Restorative Practices: Cultivating and Sustaining Sangha Through Community Building
- Heartwood Refuge and Retreat Center
- 159 Osceola Rd Hendersonville, NC 28739
- Aug 24 - 26, 2018 (3 days)
- $185.00 - Residential Optionplus dana (offered at the end of the retreat) to the teacher and to Heartwood. You can read more about the practice of dana here. $138.00 - Saturday Onlyplus dana (offered at the end of the…
This is an excellent opportunity to invite your entire sangha or practice group.
As leaders and engaged practitioners in the Dharma, how do we create, deepen and maintain enlivening, healthy and wholesome connections as we help to hold space within our Sanghas? Fostering an atmosphere of mutual appreciation and respect, Restorative Practices offers a transformative approach for people to recognize their mutual interdependence in the struggle to work and live collectively. Through the lens of the Dharma, this retreat will provide an opportunity for participants to explore their relationship to power, ego, and capacity for resilience and emotional risk-taking. Together, we can strengthen our skills to address conflict and harm as it arises between individuals and within our Sanghas.
This retreat is both open to commuters, and as a day-long workshop (with meals). It is not a silent retreat. This is one of the two required retreats for 2018 dharmacharya students.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free