Yoga Teacher Comprehensive Training : 200 hrs
- The Yoga Tree Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Nov 12 - Dec 22, 2018 (41 days)
- $2888 - $3134
The Yoga Tree Chiang Mai Yoga Teacher Comprehensive Training provides much more than the tools and knowledge to teach yoga to others. It is an invitation to transform your lifestyle, a unique opportunity to start living life with health, vitality and fullness, comprising an in-depth programme that covers asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, anatomy and physiology. Additionally, participants will get the choice of one of two optional modules, either a 10-hour intensive weekend in dance meditation or a healing movement workshop.
Trainees may also benefit from access to many of the classes and workshops on offer at the Yoga Tree, including dance, meditation, chi gong and laughter yoga.
Situated in the beautiful, cultural city of Chiang Mai, Thailand, The Yoga Tree Chiang Mai is a well-established and highly regarded community space in the heart of the old city, comprising 3 studios and a café in lush gardens.
It is a holistic approach to well being and spiritual growth. You will gain space, guidance, support and key skills to deepen your own practice and to be ready for teaching yoga from the heart and from good foundations.
- TEACHING from the heart: by a team of qualified, experienced & dedicated teachers to support your journey.
- EXTRA MODULE: together with the core modules you also get to choose one of two optional (10 hrs) modules for free
- COMPLEMENTARY meals: we provide healthy breakfast and lunch on site so you can stay focused on your learning
- VIBRANT COMMUNITY: opportunity to enjoy new connections and being part of the Yoga Tree’s yoga & dance events
- RETREAT in nature: four days of getaway into a quiet space for reflection, re-connection & relaxation
- CERTIFICATION and practice: get fully certified and practice teaching immediately in supportive community
Venue HighlightsSituated in the beautiful, cultural city of Chiang Mai, Thailand, The Yoga Tree Chiang Mai is a well-established and highly regarded community space in the heart of the old city, comprising 3 studios and a café in lush gardens.
The Yoga Tree offers daily classes, festivals and workshops throughout the year, including yoga, dance, meditation, chi gong and laughter yoga
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
Schedule7am to 6pm
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineWe like wholesome, simple and super healthy food (vegetarian and vegan options). Thai and western style breakfast each day. All self-serving and prepared together to create a warm community spirit. There’s also a cafe on site at the Yoga Tree for both extra healthy and occasionally indulgent treats!
AccommodationsThere are many good value accommodations close to the Yoga Tree and all around the city. We recommend that you make your decision early and book your accommodation in advance as November is high season and it can get pretty busy. Fortunately there are several reasonably priced accommodations within walking and bicycle distance from the center.
For questions and information, not answered here, regarding the training and/or accommodations, please contact The Yoga Tree at (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) We are looking forward to hearing from you!
DirectionsThe Yoga Tree is a 10-minute taxi ride from Chiang Mai Airport, which costs around $3