200hr Aligned Flow & Embodied Teacher Training in Tulum, Mexico
Yoga Dicha Studio in Tulum, Mexico is the home to our Aligned Flow & Embodied Teacher Training immersion.
We take a different approach to yoga teacher training and have created immersions that allow you to chose the path you want to develop. Whether you want to learn more about yoga asana, deepen your yoga practice or become a yoga teacher, our training immersions will take you on a journey of self-discovery and transformation.
Immerse yourself in the study and practice of yoga and experience the ability to delve into self-study, spiritual and physical growth while becoming a part of our beautiful community of graduating teachers.
Your Aligned Flow & Embodied Teacher Training will be rooted in the Aligned Flow Method. A style of teaching, training and experiencing life from the heart. Created by Yoga Dicha studio owner, Richelle Morgan, you'll have the opportunity to study the asanas in a way that helps deepen your connection to the practice and empower the authentic and inspired teacher living inside of you. 200HR PROGRAM OVERVIEW & CURRICULUM:
- intro to the history, foundation and philosophy of yoga
- yoga sutras, yamas and niyamas for the modern yogi
- intro to pranayama, meditation and chakra work
- principles of anatomy for yoga
- key principles of alignment and the foundation of the Aligned Flow Methodology
- asana study and practice
- intro to restorative, yin & props in your practice
- the art of teaching
- the art of sequencing and how to effectively teach to multiple levels
- when, how and why's of assists & cuing using the Aligned Flow Methodology
- how to prop use props in teaching and partner work
- intro into yin, restorative, pre-natal and teaching to beginners
- how to build your authentic teaching voice
- how to confidently create and execute classes that are mindful, intelligent and inspiring
- the business side of yoga and how to build your career
“The teacher training was a wonderful experience. The program that Richelle designed is deeply rooted in her respect for alignment and protecting her students bodes to they can experience a lifelong practice. I graduated inspired with an excellent foundation of hands on teaching in the classroom, clear cues for postures and a newfound respect for the individuality of each students practice.”
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- In addition to embarking on a transformative journey as you experience life as a local in Tulum, your yoga teacher training immersion will include:
- • unlimited access to yoga classes at Yoga Dicha
- • comprehensive 21 day training
- • training manuals, handouts and related materials
- • welcome lunch with snacks & 'agua frescas'
- • one off site day to a local protected beach
- • mala making workshop
- • graduation ceremony and certificate
- ADDITONAL COSTS:
- You will be responsible for food costs and any additional and optional excursions you book while in Tulum.
- Yoga Studio
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.