Sacred Sea Kayaking
Humans need deep connectivity to nature. For millenia humans were intimately engaged with the physical, natural world around them. In today’s age where so much is digital and mechanical there is a deep yearning for an experience that is real. Our souls struggle every day to stay grounded, present, and engaged.
Wilderness experience jumpstarts our higher human states. Through challenge, see your resilience. Through awe-inspiring beauty, see your connection to the universe. Through meditation and shamanic practices, see that you are so much more than you thought you were.
Experience staring straight up at an ancient wall of glacier ice, feeling its cleansing wind pour down on your face, while navigating your kayak among icebergs and sealife.
Experience midnight sunsets on a pebbled beach while seals and sea otters watch you with curiosity, inviting you to understand their habitat and the freedom that comes from authentic living.
Experience deeper realms of meditation and higher vibrations of your soul when you open to the spiritual level of consciousness while immersed in majestic wilderness.
Expedition Rewild is offering a life-changing spiritual journey within a context of sea kayaking in remote Alaska coastline. You will be guided through the physical skills of wild camping and paddling among icebergs in cold water fjords. Your trip leader, Betsi, will guide you through activating your higher levels of consciousness, facilitated by the raw and powerful earth energy. The course follows a three-part path:
- healing from the stresses of modern life,
- becoming empowered through tackling the challenges of the wilderness, and
- igniting your newfound consciousness for higher vibrational living back at home.
You will develop the authentic human state of relaxed attentiveness that you’ve been longing for.
Return to life after the journey renewed, recharged, and empowered. Adventure to your highest potential!
Journey into the wilderness and transform
- Day 1, Form the tribe! Meet in tiny Seward, Alaska, to finalize trip preparation and create a sacred circle for the transformative experience to come.
- Day 2, Travel by motorized boat into remote Kenai Fjords National Park to set up our minimalistic tent camp on a remote beach in view of glaciers and mountains.
- Days 3-5, Explore massive Northwestern Fjord by sea kayak, visiting glaciers and observing wildlife over five days, four nights.
- Daily meditations and shamanic practices guide you through the shift that occurs as you fully immerse into the wilderness experience.
- The course follows a three-part path: healing from the stresses of modern life, becoming empowered through tackling the challenges of the wilderness, and igniting your newfound consciousness for higher vibrational living back at home.
- Day 6, Break camp and close the sacred circle, preparing ourselves to return to life powerfully renewed and re-activated.
- Motor boat return trip through whale, sea lion, puffin, seal, and sea otter habitat.
Venue HighlightsSacred Sea Kayaking takes place in Alaska's remote Kenai Fjords National Park. Northwestern Fjords is a sea kayaking paradise. Calving tidewater glaciers, icebergs, abundant marine life, stark granite walls, quiet lagoons and lush valleys await. Explore both on shore and by kayak. Rarely do people get a chance to experience true wilderness, made even more profound by intentional meditation and spiritual growth.
ScheduleExplore massive Northwestern Fjord by sea kayak, visiting glaciers and observing wildlife. Your experienced guides will facilitate the adventure choices based on wind, weather and group dynamics. We will likely move our campsite once during the trip to allow for further exploration.
Options may include:
A day of paddling among icebergs large and small, observing the glacier calve into the ocean.
A paddle to the scene of raging glacial rivers where the dynamic landscape changes before us. Hike gravel moraines to make our way to the edge of glacial walls of deep blue ice.
A visit to ‘Sea Otter Cove’. The name says is all as we meander through otters and seals swimming in the teal blue waters or resting upon the rocks.
A paddle to a neighboring bay to explore a white sand beach on foot, unique in this austere and glacially carved area.
Daily meditations and shamanic practices will guide you into deeper relationship with the raw, majestic earth energy that transcends description or photography. Observe the shift that occurs as you leave civilization behind, relaxing your brain’s frontal cortex and allowing deeper states of consciousness to emerge. Cultivate these new states of being into every fiber of cell and soul. Developing these practices in the ultimate sublime classroom provides powerful context for lifelong personal transformation.
Alaska native plant foods and medicines
Midnight sun salutations
Natural history lessons of coastal Alaska ecology
1-on-1 guidance through challenges and growth
Each day will include meditation, either guided or independent, as well as time for reflective journaling.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free