Essence of Tantra Workshop in Thailand
- Agama Yoga Thailand
- Ko Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
- May 28 - Jun 2, 2018 (6 days)
- Transform your lovemaking into a liberating spiritual experience
- Explore the “life-embracing” approach of Tantric spirituality
- Learn skills to develop deeper, longer orgasms
Essence of Tantra invites you to explore the mystery of spiritual eroticism. This 6-day course, open to both singles and couples, is for those who wish to explore Tantric spirituality and experience why Tantra is a unique “life-embracing” approach compared to more mainstream, ascetic and repressive spiritual traditions. Students will learn both theoretical and practical elements to understand how to use sexuality as a spiritual path, in adherence to the most ancient tradition of Tantra. The practices are supported with the use of Hatha Yoga.
This workshop offers:
An overview of the main concepts in Tantra, including:
- A background and definition of Tantra, its various paths and the key concepts necessary for a sound and safe practice, including:
- Polarity of energy
- the chakra system
- the kosha system
- A new understanding of pleasure and orgasm and tools to cultivate deeper and more refined orgasms for both men and women. Men will learn to differentiate orgasm from ejaculation while women will understand explosive vs implosive orgasms.
- A metaphysical understanding of the sexuality of the universe and its application to the core practice of transfiguration.
- Hatha Yoga classes specifically designed for tantric practice
The teachings in this course are presented in a way that preserves the traditional, authentic transmission while also taking into account our modern Western mindset and context. Pertinent information derived from Yoga, Taoism, Buddhism and modern science is included to reinforce the ageless and universal value of the tantric teachings.
The information is presented using diverse formats, making the workshop accessible to all types of learning abilities. A typical class includes lecture, practical exercises to exemplify the lecture, initiation (energy induction), and meditation. Multimedia resources, including movies, music and performances, are used when relevant. Participants will also receive printed material to support their learning.
This course is committed to the highest standards regarding language, communication, and interpersonal interactions. There are no explicit sexual presentations or nudity.
- It is not required to have a partner to take the workshops. Although the workshops generally have even numbers of men and women, if you come without a partner, Agama can not guarantee you will be provided with one.
- Practical exercise vs. theory lecturing- The workshops generally offer 30-60 min of exercise per 3 hour session, with the remainder comprising of lecture on Tantric theory.
- Men need to come dressed in white for all, in-workshop rituals. Adequate notice will be given.
- Please bring a USB stick if you wish to receive any in-workshop music.
- This 6-day course, open to both singles and couples, is for those who wish to explore Tantric spirituality and experience why Tantra is a unique “life-embracing” approach compared to more mainstream, ascetic and repressive spiritual traditions. Students will learn both theoretical and practical elements to understand how to use sexuality as a spiritual path, in adherence to the most ancient tradition of Tantra.
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleWorkshop hours: 08:30-11:30 & 17:00-20:00
- Dairy Free
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.