Ayurveda and Yoga Package
- Elephant pass ayurveda and yoga retreat is a privately owned ayurvedic retreat mainly concentrating traditional ayurveda & yoga treatments.We value our relationships and understands our customers is the best way to give you the best.The packages in ayurveda are specially designed to suit your health and body conditions.
About This Event
* Daily 1 session of Yoga.
* Accommodation In A/C river view Room on full board basis.
* Daily 2 session of Ayurvedic massage/therapy.
* Doctor’s consultation/check-up during the course of treatment.
* Daily internal medicines during the course of treatment.
* Meals will be as per Ayurvedic diet (ONLY VEG.).
This retreat will be held in Elephant Pass Resort, Kerala, India. The magical call of the wild and the river is answered at Elephant Pass Resort, a luxurious riverside resort with a jungle atmosphere and is adjoined by the famous Elephant Kraal, Kodanad, Ernakulam district.
Venue HighlightsElephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat welcomes you to the world of authentic Ayurveda. A serene Ayurvedic resort located by the riverside, the resort combines the pleasure of a forest atmosphere with authentic Ayurveda treatment and wellness therapies. The resort has all the facilities to make your stay relaxed, comfortable, and rejuvenating. Accommodations in Elephant Pass are praised by a lot of visitors in and around the world.
AccommodationsOverlooking the shimmering waters of Periyar River and nestled among lush green Mahagony forests, Elephant Pass offers you a chance to unwind and have a holiday of a life time, while simultaneously rejuvenating your body and mind through effective and efficient Ayurvedic treatments. Spread out to offer nature’s view for your getaway accommodation, Elephant Pass is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday to renew your spirits.
Menu/CuisineYou will be provided with traditional Kerala vegetarian food. The patient’s diet is being prescribed by the doctor and is being specially prepared by the expert cooks. Organic and vegetarian food will be served, as prescribed by the physician. Avoid overeating and eating before the previous meal has been digested, as well as avoid eating too quickly and swallowing without chewing.
DirectionsPlease book your flight to arrive at Cochin International Airport (COK). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat will pick you up from the airport. Please give Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat your flight details.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Rome's Wellness Waynroots – Kerala India Kerala India28 Days+ Indian Yoga & Spirituality Retreat for Seniors Crafted for Your Precious Senior Years on Planet Earth and Eternal Blossoming