4 weeks Intensive Hatha Yoga Retreat in Thailand
- Agama Yoga Thailand
- Ko Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
- 13 000THB
Thousands of Yoga lovers have completed Agama's signature, Level 1 Yoga Intensive, a 150-hour course that will introduce you to the fundamentals of Yoga theory and provide you with the support to develop a strong home practice. Come grow with us.
- Participate in the authentic roots of Yoga
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of asanas, pranayama, meditation and Yogic philosophy
- Cultivate energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to living
Agama’s Hatha Yoga Retreat - Course Level 1 is a month-long retreat that combines the theory and practice of authentic Hatha Yoga.
Going far beyond the mere instruction on physical postures -asanas-, the course will guide you through: the activation of energy centers -chakras- within your body, the incorporation of breathing -pranayama- techniques, the practice of meditation, and an immersion into the complete Yogic philosophy.
The practice and knowledge given in the course will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony.
During the 4-week retreat, you will receive:
- An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including nidra, karma, kundalini
- Instruction in 20 asanas, including physical performance and energetic/healing effects
- An in-depth description of the complete chakra system’s relationship to asana practice
- Pranayama, meditation and mantra techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge on Yogic philosophy, including yamas and niyamas
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Powerful kriya techniques – traditional Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body
- Enhanced the power of the mind through concentration and visualization techniques
- Initiation by an advanced teacher to unlock the power of mantra in prana ucchara
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming
- An introduction to Tantric Yoga concepts
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga practice will find ample opportunities to deepen their understanding.
Benefits of the Agama Yoga practice:
- Improve your physical and emotional health
- Gain more energy and vitality
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Increase willpower and self-confidence
- Develop a new awareness of your patterns and habits
- Learn the ability to perceive and direct energy
- Inspiration and methods to achieve your goals and transform your life
Level 1 runs year-round and includes 2, two-hour Hatha Yoga classes per day and one evening lecture, six days per week.
Drop-in classes are available everyday and the first day is always free!
You may join our course at any time during the month, for as long as you like: a day, a week, two weeks, or an entire month. Classes are taught in English. The first class is always free and you can always repeat any class for free. After the first day, additional drop-in days (including two yoga classes and evening lecture) are only 600 Baht. Students who complete the entire program will receive a certificate and be eligible to advance to the next level.
Once a student has registered for the Hatha Yoga Retreat - Level 1 course, she or he is eligible to upgrade to a 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered teaching certificate course (YTTC).
- Thousands of Yoga lovers have completed Agama's signature, Level 1 Yoga Intensive, a 150-hour course that will introduce you to the fundamentals of Yoga theory and provide you with the support to develop a strong home practice. Come grow with us.
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleHatha Yoga retreat - Level1 runs year-round and includes 2, two-hour Hatha Yoga classes per day and one evening lecture, six days per week.
Daily Hatha Yoga Retreat - Course Level 1 schedule. Monday - Saturday:
08.30-10.30: Morning lecture (asana of the day), Q&A and Yoga practice
16.00-18.00: Sun salutations and asana practice
18.15-20.00: Lecture and Q&A
- Dairy Free