Backpackers Holistic Retreat
- It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passions.
- All together we will work to find the bridges of our own inner worlds and what is on both ends, which main anchors signalize the shores, Identifying opposite energies, remembering that we always have a choice.
- We are our own Gurus, our most detailed Masters.
- We aren’t here to teach you anything new, We are here guiding you on how to connect the dots of your reality by creating a synergy of triggers which bring out the questions so you can teach yourself how to live a more balanced life.
- Through exercises, games, what if’s and why not’s we will dig deep into the mind and emotional status of the self.
- The journey can be more specific or more general, more inquisitive or solution-oriented, practical or spiritual, physical or emotional. You choose. It is your own retreat!
- Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind.
ScheduleDuring the 4 days, divided into 3 sessions of 1h each, we will work on linking your travel experience, emotional and physical, to your future life.
Starting day 1, arriving at the hostel after 3pm and relaxing to the the incredible sea view with a complimentary leg and foot massage to restore the blood circulation from all those trips with a heavy backpack. Evening Coaching session to prepare your program.
Day 2, 3 and 4 start with morning Yoga sessions in the sea side garden or on the beach with its incredible sand banks (depending on the tides).
Day 4 check out is before 11a.m.
About This Event
Welcome to our retreat for backpackers in Koh Samui, Thailand.
Our retreat is a place for travelers on their spiritual journey through Thailand who wish to lay their baggage for a while and share, absorb and experience peace, bliss and inspiration with like-minded people "on a budget".
Our boutique hostel hosts 8 travelers per retreat in comfy bunk beds divided between 2 air-conditioned rooms (4 beds each).
Nested in the wild west coast of Koh Samui with its long white sandbanks, with direct access to the beach where we have morning yoga,
You will be able to experience all the wonders of Thai food and also western vegetarian menus, detox juice programs and one of the best coffees on the island!
Travel, stop, analyze, and keep going... looking for a break? Join us any time of the year and sketch your own retreat by choosing from our Holistic Coach Menu, developed by Vera, Intuitive Life Coach.
Because sometimes lying under the trees and walking barefoot on the Earth is the most spiritual thing you could ever do in your Life
- 3 Nights accommodation in our sea side hostel
- Daily delicious breakfasts
- Daily yoga sessions
- Coaching sessions to work on self awareness & healing
- Transfer from Nathon Pier to the hostel
- Complimentary Leg and Foot massage upon arrival
What's Not IncludedOther meals and drinks
Venue HighlightsWe have the perfect venue for its amazing location, facing the beautiful Sunset, and right on the beach, just a few minutes from Nathon Pier.
It is owned by a Thai Artist, an incredible magician of coffee and bakery, with blissful energy that is clearly present in the space and the food!
AccommodationsShared dorm with airconditioning with 4 bunk beds with shared bathroom. Includes towels, fresh white bed sheets.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineWe have a wonderful menu including Thai food, western and also vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Breakfast is included.
Extra meals available for extra cost.
DirectionsFly to Koh Samui International Airport and take a taxi or bus to Ang Thong area, between Bangmakham Beach and Nathon town.
Also, you may choose to fly to Surat Thani Airport (much cheaper) or take the train and Bus to Donsak Pier and then the ferry boat to Nathon Pier in Koh Samui. The Hostel is 5 minutes drive from the pier (2kms).