Next Generation Conscious Leadership @ University of CA - Santa Cruz
THE CURRENT LEADERSHIP MODEL IS BROKEN.
SUCCESS OFTEN LURES US INTO OVERWHELM, DISCONNECTION, AND IMBALANCE AFFECTING OUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE WORLD.
Living and leading in a world of constant anxiety, high stress and separation from our purpose has created loneliness and suffering. Even the best ideas are undermined by leaders who are not healthy, communicative, grounded, and authentic. It is not easily repaired by a simple management technique, one-off training, or positive affirmation. Only when we transform our way of being, by showing up in the world substantively differently as leaders, are we able to cleanly and clearly hold ourselves, others, and the impact we wish to see in the world in balance. This is what we mean by Conscious Leadership. A leader who exhibits: what’s here
What does it mean to be a Conscious Leader in the ever-changing world today? And how can we cultivate the next generation of leaders who combine amplified impact on the world, with greater well-being and connection in the workplace, who show up with integrity, humility, grace and self-awareness? Our framework moves from the center outward: Me. We. World.
This program begins with an exploration of the self. From there, we’ll investigate your impact on others through challenge and feedback. Lastly, we’ll integrate your authentic leadership style with indomitable clarity of purpose for the greatest possible good. Assessments along the way will help you track your progress.
This is the foundation for the Conscious Leadership for Good Certificate Program at University of California, Santa Cruz immersive and highly experiential program you will cultivate:
Greater capacity to manage and reduce the stress and strain of modern leadership
Personal wholeness that has integrity and authenticity to truly be yourself
Presence & routine to create greater intentionality in our actions and way of being
Lifelong connections to support you in your journey
Values based leadership paradigm to intentionality to operate from your values
Greater purpose in your work creating the highest impact in the world
Grace and openness that promotes synergy in your team and relationships
Compassion that inspires trust and improves connection in the workplace
Effectively processing life’s transitions and move through them with more ease
Routines and rituals that will provide consistent nourishment for daily rejuvenation
Resiliency tools to handle the obstacles we inevitably hit
Improved Relationship & communication skills to serve both your home and work-a-day world
A Mindfulness practice and Meditation techniques to suit your personality
Anyone looking for a better way to show up in the world and lead more compassionately. Professionals looking for a sustainable path to overcome the day to day stress, challenges of relationships and improve communication. The program has 4 main cohorts (but open to all ) that provide for both intimacy of smaller peer groups that will work together in their shared career/life stage, as well as, diversity of broader group to bring more full spectrum perspective to the work. Our 5 main cohorts are:
- High-potentials and future leaders at companies wanting skills to lead
- Corporate Executives & Managers desiring new tools to manage the daily chaos
- Social Entrepreneurs looking to improve their capacity to make greater impact
- Start-Up Founders and Small Business Owners looking for a better way to grow themselves and their organizations.
These are who we call Next Generation leaders. People wanting to show up in a more authentic, real, and compassionate way to do good in the world, while more effectively inspiring their teams and organizations.
It is no longer acceptable to do great things as a leader, how we show up or "Be" is what the future generation demands from a leader they will follow
- Top 7 Reasons Why Most Attend
- 7. In-Transition
- Support to work through a life or career transition
- 6. Clarity
- Greater clarity for one’s vision and organizational direction
- 5. Power
- Finding choice and influence in key moments to build to your vision
- 4. Transformation
- Bridge the gap from traditional management to authentic leadership
- 3. Connection
- Find a community of peers and connect more deeply with colleagues
- 2. Mindfulness
- Build a routine and set of real-world tools to create a more balanced life
- 1. Purpose
- Access our highest calling and regain the enthusiasm of working with purpose
Venue HighlightsSanta Cruz... do I need to say more?
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
Schedule- Fundamentals of Conscious Leadership - Lecture
- Unlocking the Power of Greater Awareness - Integrated Group Work
- Building the Authentic Leader - Self Reflection & Journaling
- Finding Purpose and Creating Impact - Coaching Sessions
- Mindful Communication - Lecture and 1 to 1 sessions
- Impact & Ongoing Peer Life-Journey Groups Begin - Group Conscious Circles
- Integrating the Self and Leadership creating Greater Good in the World
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
Menu/Cuisinedelicious, healthy and options for all diets
AccommodationsOn Campus, easy inexpensive, all inclusive
DirectionsEasy drive from San Jose or SFO Airport
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.