Costa Rica Photo Retreat
- Villas de San Buenas
- San Buenes, Costa Rica
- Feb 17 - 24, 2019 (8 days)
- $2,250 to $2,750
ABOUT: All of our retreats take place at the Osa Property Management development in Costa Rica. This Phto Retreat will be in one of our villas of Las Villas de San Buenas in Costa Rica. You will discover how close we are to the amazing natural attractions that Costa Rica has to offer.
DATES: Visit our Events page for the most up-to-date information on our Costa Rica Photo Retreats.
WHO: Anyone who has a passion for taking photos, whether you are an accomplished photography with 100,000s of photos or a novice who has always dreamed of photographing in Costa Rica. This place is for you.
QUESTIONS: BRAD MagicBrad GUDIM @ 612-242-6468 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the Magic!
- The Mission of The Costa Rica Photo Retreat is to create an intimate, luxurious, inspiration-filled environment for photographers to photograph. Sounds simple…but there is so much to see and we will be providing a full itinerary to keep everyone busy.
- Who is leading the retreat? For each Costa Rica Photo Retreat, we will have a professional photographer to lead the daily workshops, and teach the technical aspects of photography. We are thrilled that David Roy Fulton is leading our event in July 2018.
- How much does it cost and what does the price include? Our ALL-INCLUSIVE pricing means that all transportation, most meals, snacks throughout the day and lodging are all included in the pricing. The difference in pricing is based on which room you choose, as each room has different amenities.
Venue HighlightsLas Villas De San Buenas is the perfect, affordable, Costa Rica development to kick back, relax and live the Costa Rican lifestyle of “Pura vida!” (pure life). Las Villas De San Buenas is 150 acres of beautiful Costa Rica, nestled in the foothills of the Osa Peninsula. Add a stream running through the middle, and almost 20 acres of primary jungle with hiking trails, and you can start to understand why we feel this is paradise. Daily sightings, and singing from, toucans and howler monkeys add to the natural ambiance found only in the Osa region of Costa Rica.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
ScheduleWhat will I learn at the retreat?
Our photo retreat leaders will be providing technical, as well as, cultural knowledge to the participants. David Fulton will be taking time to walk you through your camera and all of its features and how to use them. Our photo retreats are open for photographers at every skill level. We hope that through active participation everyone will take several new skill sets home with them.
What will we photograph on the retreat?
We have dedicated days where we will focus on a theme, although we are based in one of the most biologically intense places on Earth so although we have our plans, Mother Nature may induce us to make some changes.
We have plans for photographing:
Wildlife: Birds (toucans, macaws, parakeets among others), monkeys
Beaches: Different tide levels, sunsets
Menu/CuisineMeals will be created to accommodate each individual.
AccommodationsCasa Lapas is a beautiful Costa Rica Villa. It is our premier ocean view option with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Stay here and you’ll have a wonderful time! Awaken to the sounds of howler monkeys and toucans. Enjoy the ever changing landscape and shadows that dance on the mountains to the north. Savor the amazingly beautiful sunsets this house rental in Costa Rica has to offer. Casa Lapas is one of five Costa Rica villas for rent that we offer at Las Villas de San Buenas.
DirectionsWhich international airport should I fly into?
San Jose, Costa Rica. Airport code: SJO
(The official name is Juan Santamaria International Airport)
Will we be picked up in San Jose?
Yes. We will be leaving San Jose Airport at 2:30 pm sharp and driving down to the retreat area (3.5 hours away) in a private, luxury shuttle. During the drive down we will stop at a beach for a photo opportunity and meal.