8 Days Be Light Detox and Yoga Retreat in Mexico
- Present Moment Retreat
- Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico
- $1,525 to $2295
Our signature cleanse, “Be Light” is an all-inclusive package which includes two yoga classes each day, wellness counseling, meals, healing shakes, an extensive array of detoxifying herbs and a shamanic herbal bath. Each day you’ll enjoy three raw/vegan meals from our gourmet kitchen. Ocean view private bungalow for seven nights.
“Be Light” cleansing package can tailor to suit those with extensive cleansing experience, a little experience, or none at all. It’s great for everyone! In addition, we offer a wide variety of other cleanses and can support you in your own cleansing if you so choose. For general information on cleansing, including alternative cleansing options, please visit our Cleansing Page.
The “Be Light” Package includes:
- Seven Nights In A Private Oceanview Bungalow
- Two Yoga Classes Per Day
- A Pre-Cleanse Wellness Evaluation
- Continuous One-On-One Support
- Two 60-minute Massages
- Three Delicious Raw/Vegan Meals Per Day
- One Smoothie Per Day
- Two Cleansing Shakes Per Day
- Daily Herbs as Prescribed
- Unlimited Herbal Teas
- Single Occupancy: US $2,295 plus tax
- Double Occupancy: US $1,625 per person plus tax
- Triple+ Occupancy: US $1,525 per person plus tax
* We will do our very best to accommodate your specific room request. However, due to logistics, we cannot always guarantee the exact bungalow you originally request (except for Joy that costs US $100 extra per night). Intuition, Peace and Serenity are air conditioned suited and are an extra US $10 per night. We appreciate your flexibility, and thank you for understanding!
Consult your doctor before cleansing or fasting if you are… underweight, pregnant, fatigued, nursing, pre- or post-surgery, have low immunity, mental illness, weak heart, cancer, low blood pressure, peptic ulcers, cardiac arrhythmia’s, or nutritional deficiencies.
Play. Rest. Transform
- Our signature cleanse, “Be Light” is an all-inclusive package that includes two yoga classes each day, wellness counseling, meals, healing shakes and an extensive array of detoxifying herbs. Each day you’ll enjoy three raw/vegan meals from our gourmet kitchen. Between meals you’ll have a shake made of psyllium husks, bentonite clay, and our proprietary blend of herbs and herbal teas. (Read about the detoxifying benefits of Bentonite Clay and Psyllium Husks).
- If you would like to begin your cleanse at Present Moment and then continue at home, we will give you everything you need to take your cleanse home with you. If you are interested in joining us for a “Be Light” Cleanse, or have any questions, please contact Tom Morisette firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
7:30 – Shake*
8-9 – Meditation
9 – Smoothie
9-11 – Vinyasa Yoga
11 – Breakfast
12 – Herbs
1:30 – Lunch
3 – Herbs
4-6 – Gentle Yoga
6 – Shake*
6-7 – Qigong or Sunset Walk
7:30 – Dinner
9 – Herbs
*Shakes are a mix of Bentonite Clay and Psyllium Husks
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisinePresent Moment’s healthy cuisine is a delicious Intercontinental Fusion style featuring fresh-caught seafood, vegetarian specialties, regional Latin American dishes, Asian delicacies, and housemade Desserts. We also serve a wide variety of mouthwatering Smoothies and Elixirs, and will gladly create special meals for our guests who follow Detox Programs or special dietary menus. Our restaurant has two levels; one is directly on the sand, while the other cantilevers over the beach. Our bar boasts an International Wine List compiled from over 70 Vineyards, and our Tequila menu represents more than 50 of the top distilleries in Mexico. Open every day from 8am to 10pm.
AccommodationsOur eleven private bungalows are the perfect antidote to the chaos of everyday life. Each unique bungalow is dedicated to one of the values that we hold in the highest regard. Authenticity was imperative in the construction of every inch of Present Moment. Thus, all bungalows have an indigenous palapa thatched roof, hand-crafted in the Mexican tradition, and are furnished with a pillow top queen-sized bed, luxurious 400 count cotton bedding and a canopy of white linen.
We offer 4 kinds of accommodation: -1 presidential suite, 3 air conditioned suites, 3 family bungalows, 4 ocean view bungalows.
DirectionsTroncones is located at the juncture of the paved road which runs from Federal Highway 200 to the beach and the rustic oceanfront lane that houses restaurants, outdoor activities outlets, accommodation rentals and private residences. Located only 20 miles north of Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo and an easy 45-minute drive to the International airport serviced by a number of International airlines including Alaska Airlines, Continental, American, America West, Frontier Airlines, Mexicana and Aeromexico, Troncones Beach is highly connected, yet still a world apart. Its proximity to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo affords you a full choice of shopping conveniences and recreational possibilities, all just a short distance from your world-class yoga retreat and resort.