8 Days Restore and Refresh Yoga Retreat in Mexico
- Present Moment Retreat
- Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico
- $1,430 to $1,230
Present Moments Retreat is inviting you to one of their most popular yoga retreats known as Restore and Refresh. This retreat is wonderfully well-rounded, featuring all of Present Moments’ signature services and classes such as yoga, massage treatments, and wellness consultation. Delight in your own private hand-thatched oceanfront bungalow to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Pacific Riviera and Sierra Madre Mountains.
- Single Occupancy: US $2,230 plus tax
- Double Occupancy: US $1,680 per person plus tax
- Triple+ Occupancy: US $1,430 per person plus tax
* We will do our very best to accommodate your specific room request. However, due to logistics, we cannot always guarantee the exact bungalow you originally request (except for Joy that costs US $100 extra per night). Intuition, Peace and Serenity are air conditioned suited and are an extra US $10 per night. We appreciate your flexibility, and thank you for understanding!
Play. Rest. Transform
- This is our most popular offering, and one that lavishes you with an abundance of good things. Our healing “R&R” package comes complete with a wellness consultation, meditation, gourmet meals, a variety of classes, soothing massage services and a professionally guided adventure tour… ensuring that your vacation to Present Moment will be unforgettable!
Venue Highlights- Unlimited yoga classes
- Enjoy one adventure tour
- Rejuvenate with two massages
- 30-minute wellness counseling session
- Daily meditation in the morning
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleThe schedule below varies throughout the year depending on the teachers available. There will be daily meditation, Vinyasa, and gentle yoga classes offered.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
08:00 - 08:30 Mindful guided meditation
09:00 - 10:30 Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga
13:00 - 14:00 Community class, dance, Qigong (Chinese yoga), and Tai Chi
16:00 - 17:30 Restorative yoga
18:00 - 19:00 Dance class
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisinePresent Moment’s healthy cuisine is a delicious Intercontinental Fusion style featuring fresh-caught seafood, vegetarian specialties, regional Latin American dishes, Asian delicacies, and housemade Desserts. We also serve a wide variety of mouthwatering Smoothies and Elixirs, and will gladly create special meals for our guests who follow Detox Programs or special dietary menus. Our restaurant has two levels; one is directly on the sand, while the other cantilevers over the beach. Our bar boasts an International Wine List compiled from over 70 Vineyards, and our Tequila menu represents more than 50 of the top distilleries in Mexico. Open every day from 8am to 10pm.
AccommodationsYou will be staying at an oceanfront resort in Present Moment Retreat. There are 11 private bungalows that are the perfect antidote to the chaos of everyday life. Authenticity was imperative in the construction of every inch of Present Moment. Thus, all bungalows have an indigenous palapa thatched roof and handcrafted in the Mexican tradition.
The rooms that are available in this retreat are the Bliss, Harmony, Renewal, and Unity. The amenities are the same for all the rooms, it includes luxurious 400-count cotton bedding, pillow top queen bed, ocean stone shower floor, rain disk shower head, private deck, meditation garden, view of the sea, wireless internet access, antiques, and fine arts. There are a few air-conditioned rooms available by request only.
Bliss is just that, blissful. Blurring the lines between the indoors and out with its amazing vantage points to the sea, gardens, and pool. This bungalow will be the perfect place to rest yourself after a full day of resort adventure at Present Moment, it only takes 30 seconds to walk to the beach. Bliss is perfect for the outdoor enthusiasts.
Harmony was designed for families and friends to reconnect in an intimate and unpretentious setting. Carefully created for groups of three or four to share. This spacious and private bungalow has a full view of the gardens, pool, yoga pavilion, and the stunning Pacific Riviera. There are no distractions and plenty of opportunities to enjoy one another's company.
Renewal is the perfect name for this refreshing seaside bungalow, with its open air design and garden setting. Here you can sit in one of the two matching rockers on your private deck and melt into the moment. Along with the Pacific, a stone's throw from your accommodation and the sound of the waves ensure a peaceful night's sleep.
Unity brings you together to celebrate your natural connections. It is a large and family style bungalow features with three luxury pillow top beds, antique furnishings, rocking chairs, and a view to die for. Although its quite private, the Unity bungalow looks out over the entire resort to the sea. It is ideal for those who desire quality time to rediscover the true essence of each other.