Award Winning Yoga, Hiking & Cleansing Retreat
- The Pearl Laguna
- Laguna Beach, CA, USA
- Ongoing package (7 days / 6 nights)
About This Event
Our week-long retreat run weekly, starting on Sunday at 3:00pm and ends on Saturday at noon and comprises: a beautiful private room (organic mattresses and linens) and private bath, all pure, organic vegetarian meals for the week, healing broth and juices, a morning and evening yoga class, a daily guided hike in the spectacular canyons and trails of Laguna Beach, daily massage (5 per week), training in our gym, infrared sauna sessions, outdoor jacuzzi and evening events, such as Tai Chi, nutritional guidance, chakra balancing, and sunset walks and sunset yoga (seasonal) along Laguna's beautiful coastline.
"Prepare to revitalize the body and reconnect with the spirit! From the moment you walk through the door, the healing and positive energy of The Pearl's founders, Geo and Katresha, embrace you. I was so happy to see two of the most gifted teachers in yoga and meditation finally have a place to guide all those seeking a holistic and balanced approach to wellness. What a gorgeous setting and serene facility! I absolutely loved the rooms! The place and the program are truly extraordinary! If you are fortunate to reside in Laguna, don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a first class retreat in your own back yard. If you are coming from far and wide, rest assured you have found the finest and most experienced of teachers in a world-class setting!"
- Hiking: Every morning, guests are guided on spectacular hikes through 20,000 acres of open space and experience some of the most amazing coastal canyons in California. Each day will complement the next as you progress through the program, using your physical body to calm and focus your mind and spark your spirit.
- Yoga/Meditation: The Pearl Laguna offers two daily yoga classes. Geo’s Signature Power Yoga class in the morning designed to energize, and build strength and flexibility. Flow yoga in the evening complemented by meditation and relaxation to support peaceful sleep. Breathing practices, awareness and focus, tai chi, along with chakra healing sessions are included during the week.
- Workout: Fitness guides lead gym workouts in The Pearl Laguna’s open-air gym designed to tone, strengthen and build flexibility.
- Nutrition: The cuisine is pure, organic – and delicious. Beautifully prepared vegetarian dishes designed for cleansing and optimal health. No alcohol, caffeine, processed food or refined sugars are used. Guests drop unwanted weight as they strengthen and cleanse their bodies. The healing properties of food and herbs are discussed thoughout the week.
- Massage/Rest: Guests enjoy a therapeutic healing massage daily (Monday-Friday). We also encourage the daily use of our infrared sauna to eliminate built-up environmental toxins and promote healing. These restorative practices, along with relaxing jacuzzi time and afternoon rest, enhance the cleansing process, help the body recover and rebuild, while providing a balanced reward to the day’s physical exercise.
Venue HighlightsNestled amongst the trees in Laguna Canyon, this twelve-bedroom, twelve-bath luxurious ashram offers single week and multi-week programs, designed to harness the transformative powers of yoga and nature.
Pure, Organic, Delicious.
During your stay you will experience a cleanse while enjoying artfully prepared vegetarian cuisine including fresh fruits, vegetables and organic wholesome foods. Fresh, organic herbs from our garden complement and enhance the wonderful vegetable dishes, adding amazing flavors.
Guests frequently comment that the sun-filled kitchen is the heart of The Pearl Laguna – a warm and welcoming spot where delicious juices, teas and Katresha’s Healing Broth are served.
The food at The Pearl Laguna is both nourishing and cleansing. Each day’s menu is thoughtfully designed and prepared with love.