7 Night Fitness and Wellness Retreat – All Inclusive
- The Homestead Tofino
- 210 Neill St. Tofino, BC
- Sep 30 - Oct 7, 2018 (8 days)
- King with Ocean View - CAD $4,850.00 Queen Room - CAD $4,500.00 Queen with Ocean View - CAD $5,200.00
Enjoy hiking adventures and “forest bathing” on trails in spectacular old growth forests to improve your cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength. Experience the awakening of your “blue mind” while participating in water sports and wave play. Enhance your immune system and feel the deep relaxation with yoga and mindfulness classes. Fuel your workouts with delicious whole foods prepared on site.There is always something new to learn from cooking lessons with our chef to practice at home.
Your Package Includes:
- Seven nights accommodation at the Homestead waterfront lodge overlooking Wickaninnish and Felice Islands.
- Three meals per day and snacks to keep you energised for all activities.
- Five cooking lessons on how to prepare and cook healthy meals with organic and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- Guided canoe and culture excursion with local First Nations to Meares Island.
- One Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson and Tour
- Daily guided hikes with the breathtaking backdrop of Tofino, BC.
- One fitness assessment and three outdoor fitness classes
- One year fitness plan with follow up coaching
- Daily yoga, meditation or mindfulness classes
- One 45 minute Relaxation massage
- Three hour surf lesson or wave play adventure
- Wellness guidance based in science
A day at The Homestead Tofino:
- 6am — Sunrise yoga
- 7am — Breakfast
- 8:30am — Canoe excursion to Meares Island and hike along the Big Tree trail.
- 12 Noon — Lunch
- 1pm — Guided hike through temperate rainforest
- 5pm — Cooking lesson
- 6pm — Dinner
- 7:30pm — Relaxation massage
- 8:30pm — Free time, social, hot tub
- 10pm — Lights out