Vida Asana Yoga Alliance 200 Hour YTT
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Jul 22 - Aug 12, 2018 (22 days)
- Training and Full Lodging - $3,350.00 Single Occupancy - $3,600.00
Join Leila for a three week Yoga immersion, and 200 hr Yoga Alliance Certified Vinyasa and Hatha styled Teacher Training. We will dive deep into the practice, path, and integration of living your Yoga as a student, and an embodied teacher. Leila has over 10 years of experience teaching and sharing her passions for integrative health, energy medicine, and a yogic lifestyle. Each day we will explore the layers of who we are through the subtle body and chakra system, Ayurveda, anatomy, pranayama, meditation, and Bhakti. You will develop skills to design dynamic asana classes, and find your authentic voice within the art of storytelling.
This training will give you the tools to navigate through the world in a comprehensive, applicable way so that you can step into your service as a Yoga practitioner wholeheartedly.
Daily sadhana, self- reflection, meditation, asana, and delicious cuisine will foster a nourishing environment for you to go deep within during your time in the Costa Rican jungle.
- 6:00 am Journaling
- 7:00 am: Morning Meditation
- 7:45 am: Yoga Class
- 9:15 am: BREAKFAST
- 10 am: Asana analysis/ Teaching prep
- 11:30pm: In-depth workshop on philosophy/ Ayurveda / subtle body / the mind
- 1:00pm: LUNCH
- 2 pm: In-depth workshop
- 3:30 pm: Practice Teaching
- Free time- Self-reflection
- 6:30 pm Dinner
Prerequisite reading includes:
The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami
Living Your Yoga by Judith Hanson Lasater
Required Texts book: ( to read during our three weeks together)
- Yoga Teacher’s Toolbox by Joseph le Page and Lillian le Page
- The Book of Dharma by Simon Hass
- Bhagavad-Gita by Ranchor Prime
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.