Yoga and Journal Writing: A Journey to Your Inner Spirit
- Naramata Centre
- 3375 3rd St Naramata, BC V0H 1N0
- Sep 5 - 9, 2018 (5 days)
- Orchard Court (Single Room) - CAD $1,080.00 Orchard Court (Shared Single Room) - CAD $865.00
Are you ready for greater harmony in your life? Attend this retreat to align body, mind, and spirit through yoga, journal writing, meditation, and creative expression. These holistic practices offer an inspirational investigation of our lives by examining our beliefs and conditioned actions. You will be invited to practice mindfulness and shift into a new awakening. Together, we will co-create a sacred space of restoring your health, expressing your true nature, and being your authentic Self.
Past participants of the retreat have said:
- “Wonderful and relaxing.”
- “The only bad thing about this retreat was that I had to leave! Loved every moment of it.”
- “Just to be still and be…. This is why I came to the writing and yoga retreat initially and why I keep coming back. When I’m at the retreat, I can breathe deeply and let go of the ‘small stuff’. It gives me the opportunity to just be in the moment in a way I don’t let myself when I am caught up in the busy-ness of home and work…I am so grateful to have been blessed with Angela as a mentor and guide for this journey.”
Yoga and Journal Writing begins at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, September 5 and runs until 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 9. During the days, programming runs from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. with breaks for free time and meals. To enhance your experience and sense of community all meals are included and we encourage you to book a shared room in the Naramata Centre’s Orchard Court, private rooms are available at a higher rate.
For participants aged 19 and up.