Life is an Offering ~ Bali Pilgrimage
- Silent Stay Retreat Home & Hermitage
- Vacaville, California
- Feb 7 - 14, 2019 (8 days)
- $2,012.50 - Shared Double Bungalow with balcony and en suite bathroom. Per Person $1750 + $262.50 (gratuity) = $2012.50 $2,472.50 - Private Bungalow with balcony and en suite bathroom (Private room) $2150 + $322.50 (gratuity)…
Spaces are limited. Please fill out the Bali Application before registering. See link here: https://www.silentstay.com/spiritual-pilgrimage-to-bali-2019.html Once we approve your application you are welcome to register using this form.
A Bali pilgrimage is an opportunity to immerse ourselves in a rich spiritual culture.
Their gentle way of being, temple ceremonies, including making of offerings, teaches a way of life, a practice of letting go, letting be, and discovering the heart essence which is all around us and within us.
Being intimately in the Balinese way of life opens our awareness to a greater world, to the garden of life in its beauty, magic, and inspiration.
In Bali gratitude, surrender, devotion,emptiness, sacred and much more is present each moment of each spirit full day.
Morning and evening meditation, along with meditative movement or hatha yoga is offered everyday.
Afternoons vary between visiting sacred sites, temple ceremonies, and visiting Bali’s most respected teachers.
Each day includes time to relax in the resort’s exquisite gardens of peace. We have exclusive use of this special sanctuary.
Some of the Temple ceremonies include:
- Welcoming ceremony by village priestess.
- Learn the meditative meaning of the customary Balinese flower prayer. We learn the purpose behind their basket weaving and offering baskets that are included in all temple visits.
- A visit to sacred waters that emerge naturally from the earth. These waters are considered a blessing of a lifetime.
- We will visit various high priests and priestesses. Some may include; a private audience and cleansing ceremonies.
- Statue blessing: This statue will be brought alive by the high priest of our mountain village in a sacred ritual of chants, holy water & flowers.
- Attend Full Moon Ceremony
- The retreat includes several of Bali’s most sacred sites including a visit to the Holy Mother Temple on Mt Agung.
Where we stay:
We will be staying on the eastern side of Bali in a remote village in Bali’s special nature, peace & quiet, far away from large towns and tourist locations.
The retreat center is surrounded by rice fields with views of holy Mt Agung. We have the retreat center for exclusive use.
- 7 nights / 8 days Accommodations – Shared Bungalow Suites. Each suite has a bedroom with two beds, full bathroom, living room and terrace.
- All meditation sessions, spiritual guidance, meditative movement or yoga sessions
- 3 meals a day. All food & drinks (non-alcoholic)
- All journeys and vehicle transport to sacred places, teachers and the customary offerings that are given to them.
Price does not include:
- Taxi to and from airport – approximately $45 US one way
- Temple Clothing – approximately $60 US
- Statues or personal purchases
- Spa services, laundry services
- Currently there is no Visa or entry fees required for US or European citizens. Stays are up to 30 days. If you are from another country there maybe Visa or entry fees required.
There is a minimum payment due with the registration of $550. The balance is due two months before the start of the retreat December 7th. We will automatically use the credit card on file to charge the balance due. All payments are non-refundable. That being said, this year looks like we will have a wait list. If we have someone for your room we will be able to refund you the full amount you paid.