Island Escape with Jenny Finkel
- Casa Coco at Coco B Isla - Encantada at Coco B Isla
- Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Feb 10 - 16, 2019 (7 days)
A private beach front luxury villa. A swoon-worthy beach on a island less than 5 miles end to end. A swimming pool shaded by palm fronds and views to the Caribbean Sea. A gourmet menu, prepared fresh every day by our own, in-house chef. Oh, and air conditioning!! You really can have it all!! Join me on our beautiful journey towards peace and wellness.
“Our experience would not have been what it was without the amazing staff and our chef ” — Elizabeth T, July 2017 “¨... the property exceeded our expectations and the chef and food were amazing. ¨ ” — St Charles, IL , Sept 2017 “Casa Coco provided myself and my women’s retreat with an absolutely unparalleled experience. Customer service was A+ and it made all the difference for me as the retreat organizer. Casa Coco is where we will be every year.” — Dr. Julie T. Wash DC Jan 2018
- 8:00am - Light Breakfast
- 9-9:45am - Barefoot Bootcamp in the Palapa
- 10-11:15am - Vinyasa Flow Yoga in the Palapa
- 12pm - Lunch at Casa Coco
- 1pm-5pm - Free time to play on the property or explore the area.
- Transportation to Cancun/the mainland can be arranged upon
- 5:30-6:30pm - Happy Hour Peak Pose Planning in the Lounge
- 7pm-8pm - Dinner at Casa Coco
- 8:30-9:30pm - Evening Playtime!! (Karaoke? Talent show?? Yoga nidra???)
- 10pm - Go to bed!! We're doing it all again tomorrow!!
- **Schedule subject to change.
- ***Schedule will be adjusted to accommodate Ek Balam day trip
Venue HighlightsRefined bohemian speaks to Casa Coco's casual yet elegant decor. With 9 total suites (6 ocean view) Casa Coco can host extended family or group vacations, weddings and corporate events, and is perfect for yoga retreats with roof top palapa built to accommodate yoga for 20.
Steps from the ocean front shade lounge are the beautiful waters of the Caribbean and an intimate cove for sunning on white sands or swimming. Casa Coco has western and sunset views, safe and calm swimming, and view all the way to Cancun.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOur private chefs prepare exceptional meals based in traditional Mexican as well a Euro fusion inspired menus. We also incorporate a fun cooking experience evening learning about Mayan cuisine and traditional sauces. Our May 5 retreat features Lucia Di Cesare who is a nutritionist, raw food specialist, and fitness instructor who will be drawing from local and regional organic ingredients for our meals at Casa Coco.
AccommodationsCasa Coco offers accommodation options for single, double, triple, and quadruple occupancy.