Keys to the Heart: Open, Connect & Embrace Love Retreat
- Cosmo Dorado
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Sep 10 - 18, 2018 (9 days)
- $3333 (USD)
Join, Leanne, The Barefoot Medium and her co-host Hidalgo Villamil Escorcia for a Cultural and Personal Journey to OPEN your heart to loving and joyful relationships with self, partner, family, friends, colleagues, clients, your business and the Universe, CONNECT with the love, romance and passion you desire and want to experience in your life as well as learn to EMBRACE and come into UNION with your Soul, Soul Mate or Twin Flame, EXPERIENCE more confidence,intimacy, abundance and success in your life in what the indigenous people call "The Heart of the World" - off the Caribbean coast of Colombia (South America).
You will take part in teachings, traditional rituals, meditations, activations, healings, shift through stories, patterns, beliefs and fears and receive channelled guidance while also spending time exploring incredible locations, learning and experiencing the flow, rhythm and passion of the latino culture in one of the most connected and inspiring places on the planet.
Are you ready to receive the KEYS to opening and allowing yourself to receive more love for self, others and your life, attract more romance, intimacy and sensuality, bring in your Soul Mate or Twin Flame as well as more passion, intimacy and happiness into your heart and relationships???
I was taken care of by both Hidalgo and Leanne during my retreat which was located in a beautiful near a fresh creak with waterfalls, away from any distractions as I worked through healing. It was one of those weeks where you know your life just changed, and it did. I left that retreat feeling so much more calm, centred and at peace. I’d uncovered patterns, behaviours and situations from my past that I was able to work through and shift and I returned home as a completely different person with a new perspective on life – really more of my authentic self. I’m eternally grateful and would highly recommended working with them both and allowing them to show you the Colombian way of life. An amazing culture filled with people like Leanne and Hidalgo who are both filled with generous of soul, spirit and heart Belinda (1st December 2017)
- Throughout the Keys to the Heart Retreat, you will be taken through a variety of processes, meditations and healing rituals as well as receive teachings and practical tools and techniques in the following areas to support you in your personal journal of opening, connecting and embracing more love in your life:
- Love Mirror - identifying your current experiences, challenges and feelings around love (including self-love, relationships, soul mates & twin flame partnerships)
- Love Kingdom - understanding your vision, dreams, intentions and goals
- Love Story - sharing and becoming present to your story including your thoughts, beliefs, emotions, patterns and fears
- Love Baggage - clearing, letting go, healing, transforming and shifting through resistance, trauma, blockages, challenges, obstacles as well as external interference and influences, hurt, pain, sadness, shame, guilt etc whether from past or present relationships
- Love Keys - understanding the keys to attracting, accepting and allowing yourself to receive love in your life (whether you are single or in relationship)
- Love Manifesting - aligning with the love story you want to create and experience in your life, manifesting your romantic soul mate relationship or connecting and coming into union with your twin flame
- Love Flow - knowing how to allow and maintain the flow of connection, love, communication, intimacy and trust in your relationships
- You will also be given an individual appointment time throughout the retreat for your coaching session with Leanne and/or Hidalgo to provide you with cultural and spiritual messages and guidance as well as tools and techniques to support you in continuing to OPEN your heart, CONNECT with love, romance and passion as well as EMBRACE, come into UNION and EXPERIENCE more love, confidence, intimacy and sensuality in your life.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
ScheduleDay 1: Arrive into Rafael Núñez International Airport Cartagena & transfer to hotel for your before enjoying your 'Welcome Dinner' with Leanne, The Barefoot Medium to connect and get to know a little about the Colombian culture while watching the sunset at Café del Mar in the World Heritage listed 16th century old town
Day 2: Explore the World Heritage listed Castle of San Felipe de Barajas and the 16th century old town of Cartagena de Indes, a fairy-tale city of treasures, riches, romance and impressive architecture while learning about it's cultural and spiritual history as well as soaking up the laid-back Caribbean lifestyle with traditional food, fresh fruit juices and local music
Day 3: Participate in a Cleansing Ceremony and Process to connect you with the earth and clear the body, mind and soul of heavy Love Stories in the healing properties of Tutumo Mud Volcano - one of the smallest volcanoes in the world - before washing yourself clear in the fresh salt water lagoon
Day 4: Dive into the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea at one of the beautiful beaches in Tayrona National Natural Park, where you can cool off, take a walk or spend time relaxing in the shade and swinging in a hammock
Day 5: Spend time disconnecting from the outside world in the small traditional village of Minca surrounded by the peace and tranquility of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountains where you will learn about the rich and delicious flavours of the Colombian coffee culture with a visit to a working coffee farm, before transforming energy through a variety of bioenergetic exercises and meditations to support you in healing and moving forward
Day 5: Take a walk amongst nature and the Sierra to Pozo Azul, where you can dive into the pure and refreshing waters of this sacred swimming hole and waterfall nestled in the mountains where you will participate in a meditation as well as a sacred indigenous ritual to release and let go of the past and walk into your future
Day 6: Spend some FREE time in the morning reflecting, relaxing and simply enjoying your time in this beautiful location before returning to Santa Marta in the afternoon where you can walk around town, sit and people watch, do a little shopping or to simply relax and take in the history and culture of this charming and vibrant town filled with friendly and welcoming locals
Day 7: Explore a local indigenous community along the Don Diego River, where you will learn about the traditional beliefs, spiritual practices, laws and rituals of the people who have inhabited the Sierra Nevada mountains for centuries as well as take a walk through the ancient terraces and pathways before taking enjoying a relaxing tube ride down the ride surrounded by the amazing views lush trees and wildlife
Day 8: Take a visit to Museo del Oro to learn about the archaeological remains and culture of the indigenous Tayrona people before meeting in the afternoon for a Colombian style Salsa dance class followed by some delightful food, celebration and fun at one of the local night spots to enjoy the local music and to put your dance moves into practice
Day 9: Depart for your transfer to Rafael Núñez International Airport in Cartagena for your return flights
Note: This a guide only and we reserve the right to adjust activities based on local conditions at the time.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineTraditional Colombian food will be served throughout the duration of the Retreat which is a blend of European and indigenous ingredients typical of Latin American cuisine with meats (beef, pork, chicken, fish) very popular, most served with rice, beans, corn or potatoes and packed full of flavor. There is also a large selection of fresh tropical fruits available which are often made into a variety of juices, the perfect refreshment to keep you cool and hydrated on hot and humid days.
If you have any food allergies or intolerances to Gluten, Eggs, Nuts, Diary, we will make every effort to meet all dietary requirements.
AccommodationsAll accommodation has been included in hotels with private facilities and carefully selected in each location for it's easy access to incredible sacred locations and to ensure you enjoy a comfortable, peaceful and relaxing night's sleep.
DirectionsAll guests are advised to organise relevant flights into Rafael Núñez International Airport in Cartagena de Indias for the start of your retreat. Transportation to other locations is included in the cost of your retreat.