COMPLETE FEMININITY - Tantra for women in Thailand
- Agama Yoga Thailand
- Ko Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Jun 10 - 17, 2018 (8 days)
- 13 000 THB
This eight-day, women-only workshop is dedicated to the study of the Tantric vision of female spiritual seekers in the 21st century. Participants will explore their relationship to the feminine through both theory and practice.
This women-only workshop is dedicated to the study of the Tantric vision of female spiritual seekers in the 21st century. It includes theory, exercises, activities and small rituals that support the embodiment of the Shakti nature and spirit.
The program presents esoteric teachings in a clear, step-by-step manner, as designed by Ananda Maha (Dr. Mihaiela Pentiuc), a medical doctor who has walked and taught the Tantric path for almost two decades.
Participants will gain a solid theoretical understanding of the Tantric outlook on femininity and have the chance to experience deeper connection with other women through daily tapas. They will also have the special opportunity to discuss relevant issues with experienced women of Agama.
The syllabus for this course includes the following subjects:
- The Tantric understanding of femininity
- The law of polarity and its application to the human psyche and relationships
- The Yogic approach to femininity via exploration of chakras
- Transfiguration of the five bodies
- The esoteric understanding of a woman's sexual energy; its sublimation and transmutation
- The Tantric understanding of menstruation and its sublimation
- Development of our Shakti nature and the transfigured Shakti within
This workshop has no prerequisites. Printed supplemental materials are provided to participants.
Wish to go even deeper, Agama also offers the Agama Tantric Foundation Retreat- combining Agama’s two of cornerstone Tantra workshops with either Agama's transformational Complete Femininity (Women), or Vira Training (Men).
- Experience the Tantric approach to female power
- Be empowered to embrace your feminine qualities as part of spiritual practice
- Explore deeper connection with other women and practice learning from each other
- Yoga Studio
- Dairy Free
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.