THIRD EYE INTENSIVE PRACTICE
- Agama Yoga Thailand
- Ko Pha-ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Jul 22 - 29, 2018 (8 days)
- 6500 THB
In the Yogic tradition of India and Tibet, the concept of the third eye is of primary importance. We have filtered these rich teachings to select the most potent and efficient methods for opening and energizing this alternative pathway to divine spiritual reality.
This unique meditation retreat presents special techniques from Indian and Tibetan Yoga for the opening and energizing of the third eye (also called ajna chakra), as an alternative pathway for access to divine spiritual reality.
Both The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and The Bhagavad Gita present the third eye as one of the great solutions for the spiritual emancipation of the human being. Many Yoga traditions refer to the third eye as a chakra (one of the seven energy centers in the body) that confers states of enlightenment. Both the Indian and Tibetan yogis have created techniques for developing the third eye and achieving spiritual realization through it.
During this retreat, attention, energy and spiritual effort will be continuously directed toward the third eye.
Our approach will include:
- Body-centered techniques and Hatha Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing exercises)
- Mudras and bandhas (special Yoga techniques)
- Mantras (Yoga of sound resonance)
- Music meditation
- The use of emotions
- Other traditional methods
During this retreat you can expect to immerse yourself fully in this fascinating practice of the third eye, the seat of both spiritual realization and great mental accomplishments.
The Third Eye Retreat is led by Agama Title 5 teacher Dharmananda, a highly accomplished meditator who has done thousands of hours of practice at the level of ajna chakra. Swami Vivekananda will additionally lead two hours of sessions daily, supporting those in attendance by personally answering questions, providing guidance, and practicing together with participants.
- This unique meditation retreat presents special techniques from Indian and Tibetan Yoga for the opening and energizing of the third eye (also called ajna chakra), as an alternative pathway for access to divine spiritual reality.
- Yoga Studio
Schedule08:00-12:00 & 16:00-20:00.
- Dairy Free