Yoga Pilates Travel
A LUXURY MIND-BODY RETREAT
Relax, Rejuvenate, Restore
Aloha! Join us at the amazing, award-winning Lumeria in beautiful Maui; considered one of Hawaii’s top retreat centers. We will offer 4 daily classes including Vinyasa yoga, Pilates, Restorative/Hatha yoga and Barre. Enjoy farm-to-table meals daily, with greens, fruits, and vegetables sourced on property. We happily accommodate various diets, from vegan to paleo and everything in between! Discover tropical rain forests, cool alpine regions, arid deserts and sunny beaches – all within a few short miles of Lumeria’s doors.
Retreat Leaders Jennifer Tipton (Yoga) and Vanessa Mayer (Pilates) are based out of California. We are both incredibly passionate about what we do and we love to travel! This is our fourth retreat together and we are so excited about sharing our next adventure with you.
Details and registration: www.yogapilatestravel.com
Pricing:$500 non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation.
Your yoga retreat was such a great experience! Denise
- We will offer 4 daily classes including Vinyasa yoga, Pilates, Restorative/Hatha yoga and Barre. Enjoy farm-to-table meals daily, with greens, fruits, and vegetables sourced on property.
- Each day is a new adventure at vibrant Lumeria. Our daily schedule of meditation, yoga, Hawaiian heritage, movement, ecology & new thought classes will keep your mind captivated and your body happy during your wellness retreat. You must be enrolled in classes in order to stay at Lumeria Maui overnight. Our classes and programs are open to Maui residents and travelers for a nominal fee, but Kama’aina (“of the land”, ie: local) rates are offered for Maui residents with valid Hawaii Driver’s License or ID.
Venue HighlightsLumeria is located on Maui’s North Shore, a short drive from Maui’s Kahului airport and minutes from the beach, between the historic plantation towns of Paia and Makawao. The former, a rustic seaside town, is an off-the-beaten-path favorite among locals, artists, and savvy travelers seeking an authentic Mauian village excursion near our Pa’ia lodging. In neighboring Makawao, you will walk the edge of history among veritable Hawaiian cowboys (Paniolos) and trade your tired shrimp cocktail in the plastic terracotta environs of Maui’s resort towns for a fresh steak, elk burger, or barbequed Kalua pork at a local ranch outpost.
Still, all of Maui’s wonders are easily accessible from our Maui retreat threshold, from beaches and water sports to cultural sites and Upcountry activities. Lumeria’s activities coordinators will help you plan the perfect outings, including: horseback riding, zip-lining, hiking, cycling, national parks, bamboo forests, waterfalls, wind surfing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, spear fishing, snorkeling, whale watching, golf, winery tours, farm visits and so much more.
Due to the sheltering effect of volcanic mountains and the differences in weather found at various elevations, Maui is blessed with a diversity of micro-environments, each with its own unique weather, plants, and animals. Discover tropical rain forests, cool alpine regions, arid deserts and sunny beaches – all within a few short miles of Lumeria’s doors.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleSample Daily Schedule
7:30 Wake up the body with a morning power walk to elevate the heart rate (30 min)
8:00 Energizing Pilates or Yoga class
9:00 Breakfast with group in dining area of resort
11:00 Excursions/ Spa treatments
4:00 Restorative yoga followed by yoga Nidra/Meditation
6:30 Dinner with group in dining area of resort
8:00 Free time to socialize, reflect, or just enjoy the evening relaxing at the resort.
* Schedule subject to change based on daily flow. Additional excursions TBD.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineMaui’s climate creates an abundance of fresh food year-round. Mango, lilikoi, guava, avocado, papaya are among the 200 species of plants which produce food and grow generously on property. Our onsite Maui restaurant, The Wooden Crate at Lumeria, prepares farm-to-table meals daily, with greens, fruits, and vegetables sourced on property. We happily accommodate various diets, from vegan to paleo and everything in between!
AccommodationsOur 24 individually designed guestrooms feature Hawaii-inspired, organic interiors that reflect Maui though are collected from around the world. Each room is unique, with works by local Maui artists featured throughout the property.
All Guest Rooms and Suites feature the following amenities:
• Inclusive packages available to sample Lumeria’s signature experiences
• Luxurious organic linens
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turn-down service
• Access to daily classes, events, and activities
• In-room safe
• In-room mini refrigerator
• Complimentary Wifi
• Complimentary hot coffee, tea, and purified water
• Complimentary parking
• Interior ceiling fans (air conditioning isn’t necessary at our location in Maui’s upcountry)
Directions$35 taxi ride from the airport.