Refuge & Radiance- The Healing Powers of Yoga in Guatemala with Erika Trice
- International Yoga
- Santa Cruz la Laguna, Guatemala
- Mar 16 - 23, 2019 (8 days)
- $2,495.00 - Standard Shared Double Room $2,795.00 - Deluxe Shared Double room $3,195.00 - Single Room
Villa Sumaya is an inspiring and beautiful retreat center on Lake Atitlan. Lake Atitlan, with the backdrop of three stunning volcanoes, has been called “the most beautiful lake in the world.” Villa Sumaya is located in Santa Cruz la Laguna, a fifteen minute boat ride from the lake’s main hub of transit, Panajachel. From here you can travel by boat all around the lake to take advantage of the large variety of activities here at Atitlan, or you can simply relax and rejuvenate in our gorgeous grounds.
- Accommodation at award-winning, eco-chic retreat center on the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Gourmet vegetarian home-cooked meals (meat & fish available upon request)
- Simple yet comfortable rooms, all with stunning views over the lake and inviting décor, private baths, outdoor patios, amazing views, comfortable beds, and quality linens
- Spa services offering Swedish, Ayurvedic, and Thai massages
- Solar-heated stone hot tub and wood-burning sauna
- Two inspiring and spacious yoga rooms
- Two group excursions
- Yoga & meditation with Erika
All meals are included in your program. Meals are a vegetarian based eclectic blend of local and international cuisine, created from Guatemala’s cornucopia of fruit and vegetables. Meals are served buffet style are abundant and freshly prepared in our kitchen daily. The breakfast buffet includes a main dish, granola, yogurt, fruit and daily specials. Luncheon buffets comprise a hearty vegetarian main course, organic greens, homemade bread and a colorful fruit platter. Dinner buffets contain soup, vegetarian entrée, seasonal side dishes, organic greens and a scrumptious dessert. Two fish are also included. Baked goods are produced daily.
The rooms at Villa Sumaya are a combination of triple, double and single accommodations. Your room assignment will be based on your preference and will either be in Lotus House, Ginger Suites, or Skyline Bungalows.
You will book your international ticket into and out of Guatemala City (airport code: GUA) to arrive the morning of March 16th and depart on the late afternoon or evening of March 23rd.
Airport transfers are not included in the total trip price. The retreat center does provide a shuttle service from the airport directly to the retreat facility. We will help to facilitate shuttle groups closer to the date of departure once we have received more individual flight arrival details.