Wild Adventure Transformation & Immersion Retreat - Yoga Bali
- Sample itinerary:
- DAY 1: SATURDAY
- Arrive at the Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (Denpasar, Indonesia) where a local guide will meet you for transport to Soul Shine Bali Retreat Center. The 90 min drive is by van with your peers in comfort where you can peruse your curated gift bags for the retreat. Once you’re settled into your room or meet your roommate (double occupancy) you will be welcomed with healthy drink or cocktails or jet lag boost, of your choice to decompress. Relax at the pool and schedule your massage spot for the week (included in your stay) Our hosts will provide your itinerary for the week with goal setting and mingling. As the evening winds down, we will join a local family for a personalized cultural dinner including Balinese traditions. End the night at your leisure or join our skilled host in guided meditation to close the evening.
- *Roundtrip airport transfers are included. Please arrive anytime on April 20th preferably between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time. If you decide on different arrival and departure days, we can assist you, but you will be responsible for your transport or hotel stay outside retreat dates.
- *You can participate in as much or as little of the weeks itinerary as works for you. Everything is included in your stay and we personalize it to you.
- DAY 2: SUNDAY
- Your days start at 7 a.m. with daily yoga classes lead by inspiring yogis and fitness pros. Coffee and tea bar ready to go daily, bright and early, followed by 8 a.m. daily breakfast and health drinks. We begin the week immersed in local culture with a Sacred Temple Tour and picnic lunch through to the afternoon, when we return to our private resort. Take time for yourself to journal, get your massage, set your weeks goals and boundaries to break, or grab a spot for one on one coaching with groundbreaking therapist and author John Kim. A leisurely afternoon takes us to our nightly cocktail hour, and healthy group dinner with goal setting, followed by our nightly expert presentations and mingling time. Rest, socialize, or head to bed to prep for a full week.
- DAY 3: MONDAY
- Join in daily morning yoga session or take time for yourself to start your day. Daily coffee, tea bar is open, and breakfast will power you up. Today we slow down to get in tune with our physical/mental connections. We review the local community project/charity we will be contributing to during our stay, and a review of how travel impacts locals. Take it slow this morning at the pool, or spa, enjoying music, or health drinks, with a light healthy lunch before we depart for our group river rafting tour. Return to the resort charged up in the afternoon, to wind down with our meditation guide, optional fitness boot camp, or one on one coaching sessions.
- Enjoy your peers and influencers through cocktail hour, and on to our healthy inspired group dinner, where we introduce the evenings presentation highlights. After dinner, grab your journal and get ready to be inspired with our evenings expert presented topics. Not ready for bed yet? Join in our candle light Vinyasa flow before you retire to bed.
- DAY 4: TUESDAY
- After morning yoga and breakfast, we grab our skivvies and head to the beach. Our group vans are waiting to chauffeur us for the 75 min drive to the beach on the southern peninsula. We will take in lunch on the seaside while you soak in the sun, snorkel, surf or SUP or take in the local culture. Want some down time? Grab a one on one coaching session with John Kim, with a few spot open at the beach. We catch the sunset, and head back to our private resort just in time for cocktail hour and our healthy group dinner on the terrace. End the evening with a short expert presentation or take the evening for your leisure and personal time.
- DAY 5: WEDNESDAY
- Your private yoga session and morning wake up awaits you once again, with a power packed breakfast. Enjoy an open morning to go to the pool or spa or book an extra activity or short tour (not included in itinerary) Meet us for lunch on the terrace followed by pool party. Take an optional afternoon boot camp fitness class or take your massage. Continue your weekly goal setting checklist and boundary breaking progress sessions. As always, we take in a beautiful jungle evening, or walk through the rice terraces, and regroup for dinner. Our evening closes with an inspiring expert topic presentation, and a 9 p.m. candle light Vinyasa flow and mingling. Or if you chose, head to bed early to prep for the early morning sunrise peak hike.
- DAY 6: THURSDAY
- Today we begin by changing the status quo and waking early to depart for a 2 a.m. sunrise peak hike, snacks and coffee on the way. The two-hour hike will take us to inspiring peak view where our experts take us through an awakening Vedic meditation and soul search, then a group session with our groundbreaking authors. Light breakfast is enjoyed at the peak and we understand our growing connection to adventure and the mind. Mid-morning, we relax at the resort, nap, socialize, spa and soul seek. We take a nutritious lunch on the terrace, and you can enjoy an afternoon yoga session with our power yoga stars.
- The afternoon is yours. Get to know the culture, your peers and yourself, and prep for the end of the weeks goal sessions and festivities. Our nightly cocktail hour kicks it off, flowing into dinner, and our evenings expert interactive presentation. Head to bed, or enjoy the pool, the stars and the jungle sounds.
- DAY 7: FRIDAY
- Your personal yogi awaits for your morning session and coffee/tea bar. Enjoy in your breakfast surrounded by your friends and peers. We take a morning break to prep for our final full day at the resort. Mid-morning, we meet for our final expert presentations, group sessions and review our weekly boundary breaking checklists and planning. Our daily group lunch break happens on the terrace or around the pool, and we group for our final shares. Adult swim in open, and the day is yours to enjoy, take an afternoon boot camp fitness class, or take an optional local tour (not included) but don’t forget to leave time for our closing white party with solar powered DJ’s, specially prepared dinner program, and dancing and mingling into the evening. We hold our final space for group guided meditation and soul sessions, and the rest of the evening is up to your heart’s desire. Don’t forget to pack for tomorrow’s departure.
- DAY 8: SATURDAY
- Take a short pre-travel yoga session to boost your day, or sleep in. Light breakfast is ready early, and our group vans await to get you to the airport rested and ready. Departure times between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m., we recommend booking your travel accordingly. If you’ve arranged for an extended stay or other options, please let us know.
- What's included:
- Your choice of shared accommodation in world class resort
- Balinese cultural welcome dinner
- All workshops, events, tours, & expert coaching sessions
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages (some alcoholic beverages included during happy hours)
- Round trip airport transportation
- Outdoor training with guides and adventure tours
- One spa treatment i.e a 90-minute massage
- Complimentary WiFi at resort
- Round trip transportation to all group activities during the retreat
- Filtered water, coffee, and tea (drink tickets provided for cocktail hour)
- Fitness class options daily yoga and body sculpting
- Meditation and guided coaching options and one on one's with experts
- Daily presentations with coaches for transformation
- First rate instructors, featured guests and influencers (see itinerary)
- Personal time for meditation, journaling, our weekly goal breaking
- Local sacred temple tour
- Beach day and picnic
- Mt Batur Sunrise Peak Hike and Meditation
- Local river rafting tour
- Cultural excursions with locals to support responsible tourism and community charities
- Focused groups from 15 - 35 people of like peers
- In certain locations, opportunities to volunteer and give back on local level (childrens school items and donations accepted)
- 5% donation of monies to local community groups
- Closing party and DJ
Daily wellness options (massage, pool etc)
Daily Meditation and yoga classes
Pool and beach days.
Choice of temple tours, elephant tours, river rafting, kite surfing, SUP etc.
Guided influential workshops.
Learn from top trainers, and teachers.
Solar powered DJ's/Music
Cultural dance and dinner
Last night Closing Party
About This Event
Live with experts for a week of transformation and immersion. We help activate your physical body to unlock your mental boundaries to create long lasting shifts and success. Forging relationships with health and outdoor influencers is crucial to getting in touch with your boundaries. Hike, train with daily yoga and engage in outdoor practices to condition you to push your best. If you're looking to connect to your story, this is the place to create success with community, connection, and collaboration. We are giving you our wealth of experience, and real time access, with an immersive and interactive week! Includes adventure, fitness, yoga, therapy and marketing business pros!
We are bringing together a bad ass group of adventurers, travelers, experts, wellness lovers, influencers and people from all walks of life. This is about sharing your skills, and gaining more. This is beyond the urban safari, we've carefully curated an itinerary of adventure and results.
We focus on combining physical and mental activity to raise your self awareness, balance, healthy attitudes and establish challenges that create focus. Our immersive extreme well-being is designed to rebuild your vitality.
My travel has connected me with people around the world, and I continue to add to my very specific set of skills. Now I advocate for a physcial and mental retreat that breaks through barriers.
Connect with me. Let's experience a week of combined wellness, fitness, coaching, fun and culture. Across all industries when people reach their purpose, magic happens!
You can have success, connections, and purpose to your heart's content. You don't have to choose. Have a question? (contact info blocked)
Yes we love being outdoors in the wild yonder, and creating a healthy fit lifestyle. We've turned our passion into a thriving business and authentic wellness brand, that goes beyond the typical. We want to create diversity,and innovation, in our healhy daily schedules. This is not a one size fits all. You don't have to have run a marathon, or be in the wellness industry, or even have a fitness routine. Couchsurfing is a viable option, until you join us. This is about building a stronger you with an all inclusive wellness stay everyone can enjoy. If it burns, you're getting closer, and we burn excuses!
Venue HighlightsA boutique hotel and yoga retreat oasis located five minutes outside of the village of Ubud, Bali in Indonesia. Dedicated to creating a place of happiness where groups or individuals can come to relax, adventure, deepen their practices, eat great food, play in the sun and get back to being themselves. All of the people on our amazing team come from nearby villages, and will make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
AccommodationsWe've secured the whole resort for this private event. Single or double room options. Example:
The ultimate luxury bungalow with a personal private plunge pool within your private garden, private rooftop terrace/yoga deck.
Luxury bungalow with a personal private plunge pool within your private garden.
Newly renovated luxury resort rooms, king beds in main building with gorgeous ensuite bathrooms.
Room names: Sound of Sunshine, Firefly, Koi, Garden
Resort Rooms shared twin beds, bathrooms not attached to rooms.
All amenities included. On site wifi. Fresh food, and herbs grown on site. Housekeeping, towels, pool towels, and on site food and bar.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineOur fresh, organic food is a highlight for all of our guests. A delicious blend of Balinese and Western cuisine is served morning to night under our open aired, bamboo roof dining area, by our amazing local chefs who have created a menu that we have now become famous for.
Vegetarian, vegan, raw and non-vegetarian options are served alongside an amazing array of colorful juices, smoothies, beer, wine and tropical cocktails.
All of our produce is organic and comes from our own garden at Soulshine, or from the local morning market just up the road.
The focus is on health, cleansing and nutrition.
DirectionsAll in country airport transfers are included in the package. Approx. a 40 min. drive from airport to the retreat. And approx. a 45 min. drive from the retreat to the beach.
Wild Adventure Retreats is at Soul Shine in Ubud.